corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » X18XE1 Engine 1.8 upgrade for Corsa B..

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author X18XE1 Engine 1.8 upgrade for Corsa B..
DaveyLC

User status: Offline
20th Feb 09 at 13:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got ANOTHER 1.8 (that makes 3 now lol).. This one is a good runner in a W reg Vectra so I'm looking to sell it as a 1.8 upgrade for a Corsa B

For £350 you will get:

Complete 1.8 Engine
Engine Loom
Corsa adaptor loom (Built for the earlier models with the 9 pin connector in the kick panel).
ECU
Transponder
Chip
Down pipe

You can use your standard 1.2/1.4/1.6 gearbox and 1.2/1.4 8v or 1.4/1.6 16v engine mounts.. You will need to source a fuel pressure regulator (about £25 on ebay) and make up a few coolant pipes.

If you have an 8v engine you will need to get a MK4 astra alternator bracket.

You will also get a reasonable amount of my knowledge and time to help yo fit it

Sadly I cant currently provide a drive in fitting service due to other work comitments

[Edited on 20-02-2009 by DaveyLC]
Mobby

User status: Offline
20th Feb 09 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bargain just for the knowledge IMHO.

Top seller too

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » X18XE1 Engine 1.8 upgrade for Corsa B.. 24 database queries in 0.0089002 seconds