corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » internet on ure mobile

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author internet on ure mobile
morpheus22

User status: Offline
18th Feb 09 at 08:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have got +500mb of mobile internet with my new contract how long does this give me to use my fone online in a month? cheers
Brett
Premium Member

18th Feb 09 at 08:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It gives you until you've downloaded 500MB. As simple as that.

500MB doesn't equal a length of time. It's all about what you download. Size of images, etc, etc.
morpheus22

18th Feb 09 at 08:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ah right got ya well i dont download anything, in the shop the guy did say i have "unlimited" use of internet on my fone i just didnt want to get stung with a huge bill lol
Brett
Premium Member

18th Feb 09 at 09:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you're just browsing the net then you'll be fine. It's when you start downloading mp3's, etc. that you'd have to worry.
morpheus22

18th Feb 09 at 09:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

spot on matey thanks allot apreciate that so using facebook viewing emails etc will be fine
Brett
Premium Member

18th Feb 09 at 09:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah. I leave mine connected to MSN in my pocket most of the time too. Never had a problem.
morpheus22

18th Feb 09 at 09:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

great stuff like i say i dont download anything on my fone if i want any tunes,pic,vids etc i just use the usb and transfer them via pc cheers for the help

New Poll