corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » Nantgarw college

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Nantgarw college
swill_omnibus

User status: Offline
17th Feb 09 at 21:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone go there at all?

Just im thinking about my future this that and the other and im thinking about this course:

BTEC First Diploma (Pre-Apprenticeship) in Engineering

Anyone do this course or similar? Whats involved and so on?

As i really want to get into engineering/automobile but aint really got much confidence to learn myself too much, done a few bits like filter changes and bumpers, even single wiper conversion but things like changing head gaskets and stuff i just aint got confidence to try and teach myself and a lack of tools don't help either

Anyway, any input of sorts?
dean101287

18th Feb 09 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Go for an ONC if you can. Most apprenticeships start with this course so if you have done it the move you onto a HNC so by your 3rd year you could be doing a HND.
swill_omnibus

18th Feb 09 at 22:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah right awesome cheers Dean, i'll look out for that one

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » Nantgarw college 23 database queries in 0.0101480 seconds