corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sick Joke Thread

New Poll
  <<  4    5    6    7    8    9    10  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sick Joke Thread
SR91

User status: Offline
19th Feb 09 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why don't black people go on cruises?

They're not falling for that one again.

What is the difference between a black man and a bicycle?

A bicycle doesn't sing when you put chains on it.

SR91

19th Feb 09 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What does the average Pakistani weigh?

Sweets.
Bonney

19th Feb 09 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why don't blind people skydive?
It scares the shit out of the dog.

What is the definition of Trust?
Two cannibals giving each other a blowjob
DannyB
Premium Member

19th Feb 09 at 19:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What's the difference between Pope John Paul II and Madeleine McCann?

The Pope died a virgin.
mattk

19th Feb 09 at 19:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he he he
Bonney

19th Feb 09 at 19:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did you hear that Mercedes have contacted the engineers at Austin Rover? They want to know how to get the engine out of a 1961 Princess.
DannyB
Premium Member

19th Feb 09 at 20:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not really sick but..

Little Johnny was being taught the birds and the bee's in school, in a book there was a picture of a penis, the teacher asks him if he know's what it is..

Yes, he replies, my daddy has 2. A small one for weeing and a big one for cleaning the babysitters teeth.
wilson_sri

19th Feb 09 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whats funnier than a drowning baby?

A burning one.
mattk

19th Feb 09 at 20:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
Not really sick but..

Little Johnny was being taught the birds and the bee's in school, in a book there was a picture of a penis, the teacher asks him if he know's what it is..

Yes, he replies, my daddy has 2. A small one for weeing and a big one for cleaning the babysitters teeth.

lmfao!
Bonney

19th Feb 09 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thread of the year so far?

Or will it end up as a big debate on ITN News?
DannyB
Premium Member

19th Feb 09 at 20:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Bonney66

Or will it end up as a big debate on ITN News?

Hopefully...

Hi mum
ShEp

19th Feb 09 at 20:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's devilishly good
antnee

19th Feb 09 at 21:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New from Fisher Price!

J da Silva

19th Feb 09 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The baby ones are horrific! But it is a sick joke thread afterall, thread of the year!

If you don't like sick jokes then don't click on the thread to open it?
DizzyRebel

19th Feb 09 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

after the huge success of facebook, a rival site has been launched today exclusively for blacks, pakkis and asians. Its called 'Junglebook'

Just been to asdas and slapped my circumsised cock and shouted 'bet you cant roll that back you cunts'

Ive been involved in a terrible accident. I ran into 3 asians on a zebra crossing! one went through my windscreen, the 2nd dented my bonnet and the 3rd guy got knocked up the road 200 yards! police have been great! ones been done for breaking and entering, one for crimanal damage and the other for leaving the scene of an accident!

Just popped home caught the fucking plumber with his dick in the dog! Cant belive the police wont do anything! They said the bastard was corgi registered!

Amy Winehouse bumps into Jeremy clarkson at the BBC and they start to chat. She says to him "what do you do?" He says "Top Gear" She says "brilliant, ill have half a kilo!"

DizzyRebel

19th Feb 09 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Two blokes at a bucking bronco contest. One manages to stay on for 10 mins. His mate says "fuck me, how did your manage that?" He replys "Easy, my wifes eplileptic"

Ugly bloke walks into a pub with a big grin on his face. "what are you so happy about?" asks the landlord. He replys "Well i live by the railway and on my way home last night i noticed a woman tied to the tracks, I cut her free and we shagged all night, loads of sex, shagged her up the arse, got a tit wank i loved it" "Did you get a blowjob" the landlord asked "no" he replied "i didnt find her head"

BUNGEE JUMPING
£5 PER PERSON
-
-
Pakkis, muslims and immigrants, free - no strings attached!

[Edited on 19-02-2009 by DizzyRebel]
J da Silva

19th Feb 09 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dizzy I fear Willay will be laying you on the rail tracks when he reads the racism jokes.
DizzyRebel

19th Feb 09 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The americans have barack obama, johnny cash, bob hope and stevie wonder. We have gordon brown, no cash, no hope and no fucking wonder!

A girl takes a big black guy home from a night club. she says "show me its true what they say about black men" so he stabbed her and fucked off with her purse

Bloke walks into a pub and asks for a pint of anything but stella. Barman asks "whats wrong with stella" bloke replies "I had 12 pints of stella last night and when u got home... I was fucking skint." Barman says "12 pints of anything costs the same." The bloke replies "Skint's my dogs name!"

mart08uk

19th Feb 09 at 22:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lololololol

A man trecks through the desert on a donkey, finds a town to stop in to rest, when a small pakistani man asks if he can have a go on the travellers donkey. The man replies yes sure then they both go there seperate ways.

Later that day they return and the pakistani man says, this is a strong donkey for a female... Then the traveller replies "how did you know she is female"... the pakistani replies well when riding through a local town people were shouting "LOOK AT THE CUNT ON THE BACK OF THAT DONKEY"

mart08uk

19th Feb 09 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol at the edit
DizzyRebel

19th Feb 09 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J da Silva
Dizzy I fear Willay will be laying you on the rail tracks when he reads the racism jokes.

Lol. I get sent racist jokes mostly by my black or asian friends. Bad taste jokes - does exactly what it says on the tin!

If people deem dead baby and cancer jokes more acceptible than skin colour jokes then they are just as bad as the people who posted the black people jokes. Were all the same inside so what the fuck does it matter if someone takes the piss out of someone for being black, fat, ginger, spotty, bald, emo or a gay? Sticks and stones can break my bones but words can never hurt me as the saying goes...
J da Silva

19th Feb 09 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree, it's a sick joke thread and it's stated in the title, it was a harmless post referring to what the moderator posted in previous pages.
John

19th Feb 09 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mart08uk
lololololol

A man trecks through the desert on a donkey, finds a town to stop in to rest, when a small pakistani man asks if he can have a go on the travellers donkey. The man replies yes sure then they both go there seperate ways.

Later that day they return and the pakistani man says, this is a strong donkey for a female... Then the traveller replies "how did you know she is female"... the pakistani replies well when riding through a local town people were shouting "LOOK AT THE CUNT ON THE BACK OF THAT DONKEY"

Is that even a joke mate or just some words thrown together?
DizzyRebel

19th Feb 09 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A nun is sitting on a train opposite a nigger who is eating a bag of prawns. Everytime he eats one he spits the tail out at her and she throws it out the window. Eventually she gets pissed off and pulls the emergency cord. The nigger looks at her and says "you'll get fined £50 for that you stupid slut" and laughs. She laughs back and says "when i cry rape and they smell your fingers you'll get 10 years you black bastard."

The pakkis prayer:
Our father, who art in leicster, patel be thy name. Thy curry come, thy stinging bum, on earth as it is in hyson green. Give us this our daily naan, and forgive us our smell, and all those who hold our smell against us, and lead us not into employment, but deliver us all benefits. For thine is the prayer mat, the nissan almera, forever and ever... AHMED AHMED

DizzyRebel

19th Feb 09 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J da Silva
I agree, it's a sick joke thread and it's stated in the title, it was a harmless post referring to what the moderator posted in previous pages.

Ah right, just read the thread and seen it. Oh well, if any blacks, asians, muslims or immigrants take offence your free to call me white trash, snowman, casper or anything else racist you like to call us native british people and get away without being locked up for racism like we would for calling you something racist!

<<  4    5    6    7    8    9    10  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sick Joke Thread 22 database queries in 0.0834460 seconds