corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » Good and bad company dealings

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Good and bad company dealings
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

User status: Online
3rd Feb 09 at 01:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd like to be able to update the topped thread about good and bad dealings with companies, but prefer to keep it closed as Tom J has done before me, just to keep it clean and tidy.

Therefore, any companies (or people in some cases) you would recommend people use, or alternatively keep well clear of, please post all details in here and I'll merge the comments into the other thread.

Thanks guys, I've just decided its time for me to sort this region and try my best to get you all active members again
swill_omnibus

User status: Offline
4th Feb 09 at 21:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Reccommend Porth Auto Electrics. Used him a good few times, excellent guy, knows his stuff and helped me out at times too! And he does the Gemini alarm systems for £195 fitted!!

Steer clear: Keltix in nantgarw which is now something else now so not sure if it counts??
gez bay

5th Feb 09 at 00:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

AUTOVAUX- I WELL RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO ANYONE WANTING PARTS!
spent over a couple of hunderd with them now and their service is awsome, delivery is usually next working day if orderd before 12'ish i think
swill_omnibus

5th Feb 09 at 16:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll second auto-vaux to actually

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » Good and bad company dealings 23 database queries in 0.0086379 seconds