corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » CORSA 1.6 16v Sport for sale or swap

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author CORSA 1.6 16v Sport for sale or swap
farry1988

User status: Offline
1st Feb 09 at 23:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

okay guys heres the thing i had a corsa sxi 06 but had it stolen 2weeks ago so today i went out and bought this corsa sport 1.6 today and now found out the insurance is going to kill me and looking to do a straight swap for a 1.2 or 1.4 (maybe me pay little extra if worth it?) all i am looking for is good body work ie no rust ect pref colour black, blue or silver! right onto the car i have its a 1999 corsa sport 1.6 body work is in good condition as is the interior has 96k on the clock but told and seen it starts first time even in the cold as you can see by the picture (sorry for the dirt lol) compared to my sxi this car is WAY faster pulls and pulls very well thru every gear no knocks or bang ect ect please u2u or ring 07595659012 if any interest thanks

[Edited on 05-02-2009 by farry1988]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » CORSA 1.6 16v Sport for sale or swap 24 database queries in 0.0113170 seconds