corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » J.COX SCAMM

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author J.COX SCAMM
tigra-tb

User status: Offline
31st Jan 09 at 23:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

by the way nice 1 4 the burger n coke at pvs lol dont think ive been on here since then mite go give him a knock 2moro see wat hes sayin
av it

31st Jan 09 at 23:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why give him time to cover his scam or make excuses?
he has allready blaggd it again by saying he would refund when he gets up today and hasnt
Andrew

31st Jan 09 at 23:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
His home is High Lane. The two addresses on Hamil Road, 162 and 223 were also given in other correspondence although these appear to be blag.

He has said to me that he intends refunding people but the total is nearly £1000. I can't imagine he has it available.

Plus he didn't appear to know to whom it was that he even owed the money.

Cannot understand how people get by not having £1000 accessable. It's crazy how people live. Although this guy is clearly a twat and not normal anyway.
tigra-tb

31st Jan 09 at 23:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i recon he paid 4 the cars off ebay through paypal that way he hasnt got to draw the cash out or deposit it into his bank account it would'nt suprise me if see 1 of them in cars the local paper this week for sale
av it

31st Jan 09 at 23:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats exactly what he will have done
read the feedback comments on ebay
iirc it says paid straight away and collected immediateley or something along them lines
tbh the police need calling to reclaim and impound the car and anything else because its proceeds of crime
tigra-tb

1st Feb 09 at 00:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh yea defo the cars just sitting at the side of the road n not happy enough with buying two cars with other people's money he went and bought things for them xenon's steering wheel n seats if i remember right. makes me laff in a way the cheek some people have got i mean however items are traded taking money from people is just theft plain and simple

[Edited on 01-02-2009 by tigra-tb]
smokey corsa

1st Feb 09 at 00:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well thats enough information for now on here. he must know were on to him so we'll deal with it.
tigra-tb

1st Feb 09 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anybody herd anything today?? im soooooooooooooooooooo tempted go n give him a knock
NeilGSI

1st Feb 09 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nope havent heard anything, be better just to go knock on his door
tigra-tb

1st Feb 09 at 12:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just avin sum breakfast then ill go av a goosey got a few m8s cumin round anyway
Matt H

1st Feb 09 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew
quote:
Originally posted by Ian
His home is High Lane. The two addresses on Hamil Road, 162 and 223 were also given in other correspondence although these appear to be blag.

He has said to me that he intends refunding people but the total is nearly £1000. I can't imagine he has it available.

Plus he didn't appear to know to whom it was that he even owed the money.

Cannot understand how people get by not having £1000 accessable. It's crazy how people live. Although this guy is clearly a twat and not normal anyway.

You can't understand how some people don't have £1000 available in the current economic climate? You do realise that to some people it's a lot of money?

Sometimes you don't half sound like a retard
tigra-tb

1st Feb 09 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

in all honesty this guy must be a muppet becouse hes obviosly watchin theese threads n if i new there was ppl goin 2 my mum adress i would be on here like a shot sorting out my mess!
_Allan_

1st Feb 09 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah fancy not getting your hands on a grand if needed, paupers!
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
1st Feb 09 at 14:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would find it if my teeth depended on it
tigra-tb

1st Feb 09 at 15:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just been up no answer at the door n the car looks like its just been plonked on the side on the curb right on a corner of a main road n still not moved from last nite but the adress i got the car is right outside it
Ian
Site Administrator

1st Feb 09 at 15:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He's emailing me to explain where he's up to but this hasn't actually resulted in anyone getting money back.

I do think he's trying. If people have made a complaint to Paypal, particularly if it's a criminal one, the money will be frozen so he can't send it.

I've given him the number to call to sort it but they may be closed today.
tigra-tb

1st Feb 09 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but the thing is ian corect me if im wrong but hes spent the money alraedy he paid for the cars off ebay through paypal?
smokey corsa

1st Feb 09 at 15:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i did suspect that paypal would freeze his account whilst there were so many claims going on with one person.

a lot of people have been waiting a long time for their money so a couple of days wont hurt.
Ian
Site Administrator

1st Feb 09 at 15:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If he's spent the money then he'll need to find some more.

I'm not entirely sure of the procedure with Paypal to be honest. I would imagine that if he can't phone up and sort it tomorrow that he does it with bank transfers instead.
av it

1st Feb 09 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

IF paypal have put a hold on it then they wont release the money until they investigate it which could be iirc 45 days BUT if they are holding it then he MUST have disputed the claim or they just refund it once both parties agree to it. so therefor he must be lying to paypal aswell
av it

1st Feb 09 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by av it
IF paypal have put a hold on it then they wont release the money until they investigate it which could be iirc 45 days BUT if they are holding it then he MUST have disputed the claim or they just refund it once both parties agree to it. so therefor he must be lying to paypal aswell

oh and after the 45 days paypal decide who does or doesnt get it and thats that so he could still walk away with it or lets hope you all get your cash back
smokey corsa

1st Feb 09 at 20:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks like were heading back to square 1 then .
tigra-tb

2nd Feb 09 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any one heard anything?? or anybody been refunded yet? or is just another "its in the post" job
me9997

3rd Feb 09 at 01:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any one atcherly gone to this guys house yet and done any thing about it??

[Edited on 03-02-2009 by Ian]
Ian
Site Administrator

3rd Feb 09 at 01:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Depends if you post it on the internet.

In fact, you put me in a bad position saying things like that because the Police will come to me if someone makes threats and I'll have to disclose all I know about you.

I don't really want to have to do that.

I'm happy for him to witness the extent of displeasure about him. I just don't want to be involved in prosecuting people who are actually not in the wrong.

[Edited on 03-02-2009 by Ian]

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » J.COX SCAMM 23 database queries in 0.1961119 seconds