corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South West » Fast car in attendance?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fast car in attendance?
Pridzz

User status: Offline
27th Jan 09 at 23:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right ino some of us are already going and making it one of our first mini south west meet of this year, but was browsing a skyline forum aaaand..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys & gals, at long last I have had details of a cruise forwarded to me. It is being organised by Fast Car Magazine to see if the Southwest can put themselves back on the map.......

It is a LEGAL CRUISE with the backing of the local constabulary......

Saturday 21st February 09 - 7.30pm-midnight @ Exeter Services.

Open to all members, talk to you reps for arranging convoys to the cruise. If it's anything like the last cruise I attended with Max Power, it will be huge....

Plan to meet at Sainsbury's at Marshmills for 7pm and convoy up to Exeter.

[Edited on 27-01-2009 by Pridzz]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South West » Fast car in attendance? 23 database queries in 0.0094790 seconds