corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » Who saw me?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Who saw me?
supremefaulk

User status: Offline
25th Jan 09 at 01:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was on my way home about 8ish yesterday (saturday eve) and drove past a blue corsa b with what I think are HID's!
They pulled in tremains school entrance and turned around to follow me I think!
Just wondering who it was!
And sorry I didnt pull over or go for a spin - I was in the middle of cooking dinner! lol
chunky_nb

25th Jan 09 at 13:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

me! thought it was u, i missed the chase was delivering chinese lol
supremefaulk

25th Jan 09 at 14:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I guessed it was you!
The light your lights give off is awesome fair play!

How is the take away delivery business?
Thinking about it for some extra money! Easy to get in to?
chunky_nb

26th Jan 09 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

take away is good and bad a lot of the time my place is quiet so i get about 5-6 deliveries but the night u saw me i had 20 odd so i took home 55 quid and only used a 1/4 of a tank so im happy, this weekend i made 110,

as for the lights HIDs direct £71 fitiing is soooo easy and because our cars have projector lenses they are totally legal and will pass an mot, so hows things with u?
supremefaulk

26th Jan 09 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats cool, might have to look into that when I get my car sorted!
Was out for a run last night, and believe I may have blown a hole in the exhaust somewhere - havent really looked at it yet though!
Apart from that, everythings good! haha

How are you these days? I realised I have hardly been on here recently! Work taking up my whole life! lol
chunky_nb

27th Jan 09 at 23:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

work taking up whole life lol, i only do 16 hours still applying for full time work elsewhere so all i do is stay on here or rape people on ps3 ha ha im gd tho job hunting is poop but hey, well have to organise a shoot when our cars are tidy, mine is ok exterior wise but my engine is pooped, pissing me off a treat, thinking of the gd old redtop conversion in spring/summer depends on funds of course but fingers crossed
supremefaulk

27th Jan 09 at 23:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha, fair enough! Wish I had a ps3! lol
Stuck with my 360, and the disk drive has started to cock about now, feel like chucking it out the window!

Class on guitar hero though! lol

Yeah, my car is looking ok - should have my alloys this week too! So lowering is the next thing, and its pretty much complete then!

Whats wrong with the engine then? Or is it just everything? lol

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » Who saw me? 23 database queries in 0.0117919 seconds