corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » headlights?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author headlights?
cjohnson

User status: Offline
14th Jan 09 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi, I have a 1 200 model corsa b... Looking at some new headlights... It says they're for manual adjusting headlights... Just wondering what mine will have, it has the adjuster inside for when you have weight in the rear but you can adjust them from under the bonnet on the back of the adjusters "manually"...

So what are they??

Cheers Carl..
ShEp

14th Jan 09 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

headlight adjusters
cjohnson

14th Jan 09 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha no sorry, didnt make myself clear, are my headlights classed as manual or electric?? Says on the ad that they are for manually adjusting cars...?
alan-g-w

14th Jan 09 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not extremely clear there mate.

If you're asking if the ones you have are electric or manual - if you have the switch (one beside the headlight switch) to adjust them it'll be electric.

If the ones you're looking at buying are manual, you'll have to adjust them under the bonnet as you said. Once they're set you'll never need to touch them again tbh.
cjohnson

14th Jan 09 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok cheers, I have the electric adjusters as i can adjust them from in the car but on the back of the adjuster there is a little white circle which adjusts them too.... So I'm confused lol, as they seem to be both manual and electric :s lol

alan-g-w

14th Jan 09 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well if they're electrically adjusted they'll have the little 'cog' on the back that goes against the headlight adjuster motor.

If it's just a circle of plastic I'd say it's just a case of putting your head under the bonnet and doing it.
Fro

14th Jan 09 at 19:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you can adjust them from in the car they are electric.

If you buy manual headlights you cannot adjust them from within the car only from the back of the headlight.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » headlights? 22 database queries in 0.0122468 seconds