corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Nurburgring Trip - May 2009

New Poll
  <<  12    13    14    15    16    17    18  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Nurburgring Trip - May 2009
birchieboy

User status: Offline
24th Mar 09 at 13:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

only a short ferry trip then a nice drive.

its how i like it
Ojc

24th Mar 09 at 14:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

*Squeek Squeek*
Ojc

24th Mar 09 at 15:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Train booked for those that care

Friday 29th May 2009 departing Folkestone @ 7.20am

Coming back

Thursday 4th June 2009 departing Calais @ 20.50
Spankee

24th Mar 09 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its fooking cold here all is good bit of snow in places loads of motors about my mate managed to spin on the 3rd corner conditions lets say wet and extreme slippery all over the place both cars did well....... vectra loves the straights and the astra loves the bends

Night night ..cars

Out tomorrow for some more thrashing

[Edited on 24-03-2009 by Blingvectra]
CorsAsh

24th Mar 09 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You're lucky that's the worst of the weather, there were snap snowsotrms here last night, all dry and cold now though
jr

24th Mar 09 at 20:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice one steve, but i thought your vectra was blue
Paul_J

24th Mar 09 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can we not just all meet up on french soil?

I mean if you guys catch a train at 7:20 and we catch a boat at 5:50 am - then surely we'll all get to france around the same time?

Just an idea? pick a services and meet up?

I really want to come with you lot, but if I'm going to be made to feel a 'outsider' - out of the 'in crowd' and never with you lot, then It'll be a bit shit for me.

Both times I've been before we've all stayed fairly tightly together, even when we've stayed in different places. Usually meeting up at the ring each day, meeting to do activities and meeting up for dinner / drinks each night.

What I don't want to do, is come and find i'm staying in a hotel away from you chaps and never see you the entire time I'm there. If that's going to be the case then I'm not sure i should be going with you lot?

Can anyone confirm whether the plan is to keep everyone together as much as possible, or whether everyone plans to be in 'their own group' and it's up to everyone else to do what they like 'if they want to'...

i.e. 'We've booked dinner at pistonclause' - 'You could've joined us but if you haven't booked, you'll have no chance getting in'. ?
Ojc

24th Mar 09 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Put it this way, it's hard enough to scrape money out of people for this and that, booking people accomdation/dinners/track walks and getting them to cough up is a logistical nightmare for Willay.

BUT, when we are there it's fairly straight forward to meet up with everyone FFS Paul, don't be a gimp nobody gets left out. There is enough of us going.
jr

24th Mar 09 at 21:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there isnt an in crowd paul

there is everyone else, and me/willay and rach/ollie in the astra's on in team eurostar

prob is paul, there is a fucking massive group of people going

i know lee303 quite well, and spanish a bit (will, fad olliem rach have met them), so no doubt we'll go out with them at some point to a bar (the one with agressive darts , but same respect id imagine they will go out to diffrent places etc in the eve

birchie boy is bringing kent with him, so no doubt we;ll have mass banter with them

but people will do diffrent things id expect

stop worrying, and no we havent booked any places anywhere apart from the ring walk

[Edited on 24-03-2009 by jr]
Paul_J

24th Mar 09 at 21:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Put it this way, it's hard enough to scrape money out of people for this and that, booking people accomdation/dinners/track walks and getting them to cough up is a logistical nightmare for Willay.

BUT, when we are there it's fairly straight forward to meet up with everyone FFS Paul, don't be a gimp nobody gets left out. There is enough of us going.

In reply to both, it's not so much 'meeting up' ... it's 'finding out what's going on' ... It's easy when you're staying in the same place, or their are groups of you all staying together, i.e. the OJC group and the Butler / Warren group... but I'm in neither.

So I'll have to keep checking up 'whats the plan'.

Look at Adam B and me, I saw him on the ferry but after that, it was no more than occasionally spottings of each other ... I know we didn't go together, but shows you how you can not be in the same place at the same time for a whole weekend.
Paul_J

24th Mar 09 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Basically the gist is, I've always wanted to go to the ring with the CS lot. I love CS banter and know it should be brilliant. However, nurburgring trips only come around about once a year and I really don't want to have a bad one.

The track action is only part of the equation, it's so much about having fun as a group, eating together and drinking together.
jr

24th Mar 09 at 21:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Paul

the ferry has caused an issue, but it will be sorted

there will be mass banter, lots of german beer, and piss taking, with a little bit of death thrown in
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

24th Mar 09 at 21:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah paul dont worry, we might be sleeping in different places but we will always meet up for dinner, lunch, laps, walking sessions to different corners etc just gotta text each other and be organised when we're in germany.

Plus we're going to have abit of a 'pad' going at our apartment so we can have some beers in the evening or organise a small drink up in Adenau

gavin18787
Premium Member

24th Mar 09 at 21:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Although pauls idea of a meet up on french soil would be good though. then it allows people to travel there in what ever way they want and meet up and go from there. If the ferry lot just leave a little earlier then the train lot it should work out should it not?

Drives supercharged Tec with torque
jr

24th Mar 09 at 21:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

small drink up in adenau will be

last time spanish introduced amereto and coke to the region
jr

24th Mar 09 at 21:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by gavin18787
Although pauls idea of a meet up on french soil would be good though. then it allows people to travel there in what ever way they want and meet up and go from there. If the ferry lot just leave a little earlier then the train lot it should work out should it not?

i, under no circumstances, want to be in another convoy with warren
Ojc

24th Mar 09 at 21:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Strippers are high on the agenda TBH
gavin18787
Premium Member

24th Mar 09 at 21:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a slightly less interesting introduction to southern comfort and coke in the lake district and woke up in a garden

gavin18787
Premium Member

24th Mar 09 at 21:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Strippers are high on the agenda TBH

German strippers

Ojc

24th Mar 09 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes, Helga with her clock springs poking out the side of her leather knickers.
gavin18787
Premium Member

24th Mar 09 at 21:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Southend strippers are hard to top tbh

jr

24th Mar 09 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the cherry bar
Ojc

24th Mar 09 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thread on Northloop about Adenau night life
jr

24th Mar 09 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

read it
gavin18787
Premium Member

24th Mar 09 at 21:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do I want to read it

<<  12    13    14    15    16    17    18  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Nurburgring Trip - May 2009 23 database queries in 0.0192320 seconds