corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Ignition Switch Removal (corsa SRi N reg)?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ignition Switch Removal (corsa SRi N reg)?
maddmattmc

User status: Offline
29th Dec 08 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does anyone know how to completely remove the ignition switch from the steering column as i need to replace the switch after the it was tampered with

[Edited on 29-12-2008 by maddmattmc]
maddmattmc

User status: Offline
29th Dec 08 at 23:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it's ok i found out the only way to remove the complete ingnition switch is to drill the bolt as it's a shear off type so it doesn't have a head to undo,

although i have noticed that the bolt protrudes through the lower part of the casing so maybe it would be worth a try at making a cut in the bottom of the bolt and unscrewing it from there

[Edited on 29-12-2008 by maddmattmc]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Ignition Switch Removal (corsa SRi N reg)? 22 database queries in 0.0080791 seconds