Munchie
Member
Registered: 17th Jul 01
Location: I swap goats for mobile phones
User status: Offline
|
Got the followign for sale
All are boxed, unlocked and ready to go!
N82- Comes with 1gb card with tomtom installed (works on internal GPS!) also has wifi etc etc, Excellent fone

SOLD
G600- Boxed, unlocked with all bits, with latest sim free software

�
U800- Boxed, unlocked with all bits, with latest sim free software

�
W890i- On orange, waiting for unlock code (should be this week)

�
Samsung F480 Tocco- unlocked as its sim free, boxed and complete in AMAZING as new condition
�0„5150 ono
As stated, all are fully tested, unlocked and have all the bits and pieces you would expect!
Bank transfer, cash and paypal accepted

[Edited on 27-11-2008 by Munchie]
[Edited on 28-11-2008 by Munchie]
|
Munchie
Member
Registered: 17th Jul 01
Location: I swap goats for mobile phones
User status: Offline
|
TTT
|
Munchie
Member
Registered: 17th Jul 01
Location: I swap goats for mobile phones
User status: Offline
|
|
dusty619
Member
Registered: 5th Jun 08
Location: South Yorkshire
User status: Offline
|
Condition of G600? U800?
Cheers Scott
|
Munchie
Member
Registered: 17th Jul 01
Location: I swap goats for mobile phones
User status: Offline
|
Both very good mate, G600 is Purple though im afraid!!! I will change the picture
|
av it
Member
Registered: 4th Mar 08
User status: Offline
|
n82 price?
|
Munchie
Member
Registered: 17th Jul 01
Location: I swap goats for mobile phones
User status: Offline
|
Seems like prices have not shown on here?
N82- £120
G600 purple- £60
U800- £80 ono
W890i- £75
Tocco- £150!
Cheers
|
Munchie
Member
Registered: 17th Jul 01
Location: I swap goats for mobile phones
User status: Offline
|
Can anybody see the prices?
|
WATSON
Member
Registered: 16th Jun 05
Location: Fife, Scotland
User status: Offline
|
Yes i can see the prices
Whats the Samsung F480 Tocco like for using? my girl needs a new phone could poss give her my k850i and use the Tacco myself
do you have any N95 8g in stock?
|
Munchie
Member
Registered: 17th Jul 01
Location: I swap goats for mobile phones
User status: Offline
|
N95 8gb is about £250 mate...prob a bit less, can get them in though no problemo.
Samsung is nice yeh but be quick as I have alot of people asking me about it....First person to pay by 2.30pm gets it sent today special delivery!
|
fazza
Member
Registered: 7th Feb 08
Location: Plymouth
User status: Offline
|
can you get any 8800 nokias mate?
cant get anyting in my work at minute and dubious of ebay
|
Munchie
Member
Registered: 17th Jul 01
Location: I swap goats for mobile phones
User status: Offline
|
can get a boxed and complete 8600 luna? scirroco for about £220 in black, boxed as new though!
|
av it
Member
Registered: 4th Mar 08
User status: Offline
|
u2u sent
|
fazza
Member
Registered: 7th Feb 08
Location: Plymouth
User status: Offline
|
quote: Originally posted by Munchie
can get a boxed and complete 8600 luna? scirroco for about £220 in black, boxed as new though!
thats very tempting mate
|
Munchie
Member
Registered: 17th Jul 01
Location: I swap goats for mobile phones
User status: Offline
|
N82 just sold
|
Munchie
Member
Registered: 17th Jul 01
Location: I swap goats for mobile phones
User status: Offline
|
Only the G600 and W890i left guys!
all the rest have been sold
|
Munchie
Member
Registered: 17th Jul 01
Location: I swap goats for mobile phones
User status: Offline
|
ttt
|