corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Rare 7x17 MIM Raffinos (ET49)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rare 7x17 MIM Raffinos (ET49)
Andyrs1800

User status: Offline
19th Nov 08 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got these stuck in my garage waiting for me to get a black Nova GSi, Cant see me ever getting 1 so i thought i'd sell the wheels,

It took me years to find a set and i dont think i'll find another, These are the perfect offset for a vauxhall and would go nice on most other 4x100 cars,

All 4 wheels are not in mint condition but are v-good for the age, (probz about 12 years old) they hay have had a refurb at one point,

1 wheel looks to have hit a curb or pothole quite hard and has been put right with heat, i ran these on my 2.0 corsa for a few months with 205/40 falkens and i couldnt tell it was damaged, they were only fitted to the corsa until i got some 16's for it,

I really dont know what they are worth but they are v-rare now, so lets say £300ono collected from Bolton. 07903592120

PS, No tyres are on the wheels, they are sat in my BBS LM Rep boxes in my garage, I'll even chuck in the boxes.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Rare 7x17 MIM Raffinos (ET49) 24 database queries in 0.0080469 seconds