corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Ordered SE c905 from o2

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ordered SE c905 from o2
corsa-sxi

User status: Offline
5th Nov 08 at 00:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got the online 45 tariff, it come with unlimited web bolt on, can any1 tell me what this is? why is it different to WiFi bolt on and how would it apply to the C905?

Jules

5th Nov 08 at 10:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Different to wifi as you can browse the web on the phone when not connected to wifi (hspda or 3g or whatever)

When did they say you'll get the phone as they kept fobbing me off saying it'll be released next week, then next week etc when other providers had them in stock - eventually I upgraded my account via Carphone Whorehouse as I got sick if waiting

[Edited on 05-11-2008 by Jules]
corsa-sxi

5th Nov 08 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well i rang on Sat, they told me to ring back Monday (last night) so i did, spoke to retentions and the unhelpful bint didnt offer me any alternatives other than £75/mnth then i get a free phone, i said no, everywhere else is £35 with free phone, she said she can give me a C902 which i declined....
so i asked her for a PAC code, i thought she'd beg me to stay and offer me something but she sent it via text to me straight away, so i hung up and rang them again...this time i was passed onto some1 much more helpful..

she said its only free on £75/mnth, but she can give me the phone for £50 if i went on a £45 tariff...

but with a £15 discount...since ive always had a £15 discount on my line rental anyway being a loyal customer....

i asked her about free insurance but she couldnt do it, but managed to knock me off a further £3 a mnth...so in the end i snapped her arm off and took the deal

£27/mnth + £5 insurance
1200min
1000text
Unlimited web bolt on
£49.99 for phone

so im paying £596 for total contract, its not bad works out about £400 a year which is what the phone is worth Sim free..just hope that its worth it

still cheaper than the £35/mnth for 18mnths that CPW are offering and i get insurance too

[Edited on 05-11-2008 by corsa-sxi]

New Poll