corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » should I?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author should I?
Downz

User status: Offline
   4th Nov 08 at 23:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Decided I'm dropping an xe in my corsa just got a new sport 4th corsa I've had and engines starting to feel a little flat so I gota qoute on a redtop corsa and it was nowhere near as high as i fort it was goin to be... so i was just wondering wot everyones opinions on strengthening the corsa engine bay are obviously I'm not made of money but i don't want to cut any corners that are definately needed but I've heard from a few vauxhall nuts that the corsa can take the power opinions?
Jamie_Hastings1

4th Nov 08 at 23:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only novas need strengthend
Downz

5th Nov 08 at 00:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers mate so no1s had any experience of anything twisting if not guna save maself sum cash and get a better condition xe instead anyone no anything about the engine mount i need for the conversion either? apart fomr tht i think ive got it covered
B3KAN

5th Nov 08 at 00:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Corsas dont need strengthend but you can buy kits if you want to do it

And you'l need more than just an engine mount to fit an xe in 1
Downz

5th Nov 08 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by B3KAN
Corsas dont need strengthend but you can buy kits if you want to do it

And you'l need more than just an engine mount to fit an xe in 1

I knew someone would have to try and prove there knowledge of corsas by making a skitty comment i realise you need more than an engine mount but did i ask u if i needed more? no! i asked if anyone new anything about them.

[Edited on 05-11-2008 by Downz]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » should I? 23 database queries in 0.0127869 seconds