corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » Depo group buy

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Depo group buy
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

User status: Offline
26th Sep 08 at 10:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Quick update, Lights are in the UK and we will have them shortly. Have had an issue with the company that was formely DEPO UK. Since we ordered them the company went into luiquidation and until all legal matters are resolved the administrators will not release stock.

I have spoke with the admninistrators and DEPO Taiwan (which isnt easy!) and both have confirmed that the stock is our property and will be released shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience of the wait, we have no control over it and are in the same situation as all of the people that are waiting for their lights.

We used to order them through a company that traded as DEPO uk. They were closing up and DEPO wanted new distributors. We were offered the remaining UK stock of the dark headlights which we agreed to take but before they were dispatched the company closed. The administrators which took over finalise the companies stock and finances would not send us the stock until DEPO Taiwan agreed that we could have them, thats when the fun started..... I had to prove that they were paid for, Administrators had to prove the company that was formely DEPO uk had paid DEPO Taiwan for the stock.

But following various 2.30 am phonecalls we have the matter resolved.

Good news, stock is arriving with us within 14 days

On another note, I am trying to keep this as an informative thread for people that are part of the group buy, not to be a thread that is three pages long full of bullshit posted by certain users. I am sure the people that are part of the group buy will appreciate this as well.

a note to user: bigboy219

please keep you sale seperate from mine and restrain yourself from posting in this thread, your comments are not welcome, constructive or helpfull in any way.
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

26th Sep 08 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And please dont expect an update every 10 mins, as soon as stock arrives you will have it posted out.
Brett
Premium Member

26th Sep 08 at 11:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You're a cheeky shit deleting the other thread even though it was made sticky

I'll say my piece again...

As the middle man (making your markup), you should take the hit for this.

Currently you're laughing with your markup in your bank and everyone elses money stuck in Taiwan somewhere.

Being the 'middle man' you should take all risks associated with it, hence why you make a profit on each item.

You should refund everyone, take the hit, then sell the items once you have them in stock. I'm sure you'd have no problem shifting them. That would be "good business", something you're not familiar with.

Very bad business IMO. Can't see many of these unlucky people being returning customers. But, like Dave has said many a time before "I don't need business from Corsasport. I have enough as it is." Excellent attitude

I've also saved this, in case you try the old deleting act again, cheers.
GregGsi
Premium Member

26th Sep 08 at 11:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dave a is just takeing the piss now

BHP vaux
K 5ive

26th Sep 08 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dave A
And please dont expect an update every 10 mins, as soon as stock arrives you will have it posted out.

Nobody expected an update every 10 minutes. But come on! You on here most of the time and could update properly once a week. Not cut and paste the same post.
Most of us have been patient enough with you now. It has now gone beyond a joke.
av it

26th Sep 08 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

again you all been conned and action is needed by admin and mods on here instead of letting this happen

[Edited on 26-09-2008 by av it]
jr

26th Sep 08 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive topped the thread so its in the orginal place of the previous one, i havent closed it as people need to be able reply, unless its stops beeing constructive

in relation to admin and mods sorting out out, Ian will have to reply on that, but im not sure what people want someone like myself to do between a deal between yourself and a company ?
K 5ive

26th Sep 08 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jr

in relation to admin and mods sorting out out, Ian will have to reply on that, but im not sure what people want someone like myself to do between a deal between yourself and a company ?

Stop people advertising there wares on here if they are not going to provide a decent service.
If this was eBay, I would hate to see the sellers feedback rating.
Doldy

26th Sep 08 at 12:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Now the sales have taken place, admin can do nothing.

I can totally see where Dave is coming from here, its seems to be stressing him out just as much as the payers.

Its such a shame it has taken / is taking so long. I really hope Dave can get them out to you all soon.

I know its hard, but try not to abuse Dave as that wont help and makes the forum an angry place than it already is.

If nothing has been received within another 4 weeks, its time for you all to start thinking about your rights as a buyer and what standards help you can enforce / seek.

At the end of the day, Dave could get them in tommorow, then again he could not.
jezza

26th Sep 08 at 12:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He has got a lot of agro because he doesn't update the group buyers vvery often - easily solved.
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

26th Sep 08 at 13:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If theres no news to update them with then he wont update them will he?

Keep the comments constructive, I'd also appreciate it if only the people who are dealing with Vsport on the head lights buy commented and not everyone with an fucking opinion.
jr

26th Sep 08 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by K 5ive
quote:
Originally posted by jr

Stop people advertising there wares on here if they are not going to provide a decent service.
If this was eBay, I would hate to see the sellers feedback rating.

im afraid none of the mods have anything near to that sort of power, as far as i know its a delay in delivery, if your not happy ring dave up would be my advice

im not sure what else you want mods to do ?

[Edited on 26-09-2008 by jr]
jr

26th Sep 08 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jezza
He has got a lot of agro because he doesn't update the group buyers vvery often - easily solved.

fair enough, but would it not be an idea to ring dave, instread of sitting and waiting for a update on a forum

if i had payed out £££ i know what i would be doing
Pete_vxl

26th Sep 08 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

your correct it is a good idea to ring him, hence many of us do so but he is always busy.

jezza

26th Sep 08 at 15:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jr
quote:
Originally posted by jezza

fair enough, but would it not be an idea to ring dave, instread of sitting and waiting for a update on a forum

if i had payed out £££ i know what i would be doing

Last time I did that I was told I'd get a u2u. Also, seeing as the whole group sale was arranged through the Corsasport messageboard then it stands to reason that we should be updated on here frequently by Dave A rather than one of us having to ring up and report back to the rest, it's customer service basically.

[Edited on 26-09-2008 by jezza]
Luke

26th Sep 08 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Basically if it was you're avarage joe member selling these lights admin or ian etc would of banned them by now, I'm not suggesting dave should be banned either. My car goes away for an engine conversion very soon & the only thing i havnt got for the build is my headlights. I'm on holiday on wednesday for 10 days & if there not here by then i want my money back & i think everyone whos doing the group buy should do so too. And about " dont expect an update every 10 mins ", well that can be solved easy, All you would have to do is say on the thread " sorry guys the lights are not here today ".
GregGsi
Premium Member

26th Sep 08 at 18:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think we all go down to shity vsport and twat dave a

BHP vaux
Jenko_Sport

26th Sep 08 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GregGsi
i think we all go down to shity vsport and twat dave a

Unfortunately wouldnt get us our lights or money back but would be a good outlet for all the hassel we have had
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
26th Sep 08 at 20:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm as disappointed as the next man that goods in sales such as this are not available in good time, as per my requests. I've updated the rules for clarity.

I would advise everyone involved that they have legal rights which they should exhaust in the first instance. This includes the right to cancel should goods not be delivered in an appropriate time-frame although it is your responsibility as a consumer to get off the internet and sort it out yourself.

A complete guide to your legal rights is here - http://www.out-law.com/page-430
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
26th Sep 08 at 20:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by K 5ive
Nice theory but regulating everything is difficult. Plus no single decision by me would reflect the opinion of everyone. Furthermore it isn't actually my place legally to make decisions like that. I intend to programme a feedback system but you're quite right - this isn't Ebay and I don't have a team of staff to do that or the money to subcontract it. I think any adult who has been here more than five minutes is well capable of making their own decisions.
Adge

27th Sep 08 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if people are that bothered about waiting then surely just ask for a refund?
Jenko_Sport

27th Sep 08 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea either going to be a refund or legal action for me now.
GregGsi
Premium Member

27th Sep 08 at 20:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

y is it you say eny thing on here and thay go mad

BHP vaux
av it

27th Sep 08 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

because there all mardy and need to wake up to reality
Luke

28th Sep 08 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As i've said earlier, if my lights are not here within 10 days from wednesday i want my money back or i will take legal action. I've lost count how manys times i've phond up vsport & asked where the lights are!

[Edited on 28-09-2008 by Luke]

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » Depo group buy 24 database queries in 0.1715970 seconds