corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Rear lights wont work/faulty

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rear lights wont work/faulty
Mr Turner

User status: Offline
23rd Sep 08 at 16:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

recently my rear taillights hadent been working, so i looked at them 2 nights ago and the passanger side needed a new bulb but the drivers side bulb was ok, so i gave the drivers side a tap and the side light came on, last night i replaced the bulb in the passanger side and it still didnt work, and also the drivers side sidelight wasent working either, the passanger side brake light stoped working to and now today the passanger side indicator wouldnt work then when i came to the car later it was working, now my passanger side reversing light aint working, i tested all the connectors on the plug last night, they all had power apart from the sidelight connector, all fuses were fine last night and today when i checked.

what a fuking mess, if anyone can understand what i just put then could you help.lol

thanks
sean
ainsley_brader

23rd Sep 08 at 21:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

may be a waste of time but just check the earth wire on the number plate light. I ve had this causing many problems on different cars!
Mr Turner

24th Sep 08 at 15:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok i will do, the number plate light is working though, dont know if that has any affect, are there any other earths i can check? or relays that could be faulty?
B3KAN

24th Sep 08 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It will be the conecton going on2 the back lights that will be faulty, they are common for comming loose and causing bad conections, make sure its clipped on propper and there is no corrosion on the conections.
Mr Turner

24th Sep 08 at 16:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok i will try that as well. thanks for the help so far, keep the ideas coming
Mr Turner

24th Sep 08 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorted the problem now, i gave all the connectors on the bulb holder and the plug a good clean, and cleaned all the bulbs up to, working for now.
thanks for the help
B3KAN

25th Sep 08 at 01:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New Poll