corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Air bag light coming on........

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Air bag light coming on........
Corsa_Sport21

User status: Offline
21st Sep 08 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had the airbag off last week when i was fitting the clocks but after re-fitting, the light goes out for 2 secs when i turn the igntion on,then it comes back on.The battery was connected when i plugged the airbag back in so do u think that has something to do with it staying on as ive not touched anything else.

Will disconnecting the battery and connecting it back up reset it and keep the light off??

[Edited on 21-09-2008 by Corsa_Sport21]
ed

21st Sep 08 at 15:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.c20xe.co.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?fid=1

The only way to get the light reset is to have it plugged into a diagnostic machine. There might be further problems though, but they ought to flash up when it's plugged in.
Corsa_Sport21

21st Sep 08 at 15:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont know how tho as it was only un plugged then plugged back in.Didnt tamper with anything else.Didnt even get the steering wheel off to touch anything else.
ed

21st Sep 08 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You plugged it in with the power on though, that in itself can break stuff sometimes. But more than likely it's registered a fault and stored it in it's memory..

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Air bag light coming on........ 22 database queries in 0.0100250 seconds