corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » West Midlands » Introduction

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Introduction
thegsi

User status: Offline
   16th Sep 08 at 15:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well as you all may know, I'm the new organiser of the West Midlands area. This thread is just simply a little hello to the people that don't know me by now. I have some good plans for the area and as most of you might know, it's not the 'liveliest' of area's but I want to try and change that. I will be organising regular meets all over the Midlands to help with distances people need to travel as its only fair. I will also be posting and scouting other regions to see if we can co-ordinate with other meets to meet new people and get the region growing stronger rather than weaker because we have some great, loyal members that take pride in the passion (me included)

I will be firstly organising a meet for early October very soon so keep checking for updates on that. If anyone has any suggestions for meet places, times or anything in general please U2U me. I'll be as helpful as possible.

I found one problem with previous CS meets is that not all people chat or talk. I want to try and change that so the meets we organise are going to be more interactive but definately more fun. Meeting in McDonalds car park sitting in the cars and frowning isn't my idea of fun nor does it look good for the region!

So yeh, thats that. As I said, any questions on anything, U2U me. Ask the few that have met me, I'm not that bad!

Cheers everyone for your time and hopefully see you all soon! Jay
ali_corsa

16th Sep 08 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

heya, plans sound good and an improvement cant wait
FruitBooTeR

16th Sep 08 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds good Jay I like the idea of meeting up with other regions that would be something new

Hopefully like you say we can liven this region up a bit.

Tom B

16th Sep 08 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sean-B

17th Sep 08 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi mate, can't wait for another meet! good luck
little_duke

19th Sep 08 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

welcome jay,hope you can change the region as they hardly coordinated with me .dont get me wrong they came to the meets but as you say no one spoke!

improvement would be a good thing if only it will work
Scotty C

21st Sep 08 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello Jay

Looking forward to a meet when I can drive

[Edited on 21-09-2008 by Monster]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » West Midlands » Introduction 23 database queries in 0.0082998 seconds