corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » C20XE SBD 290BHP KIT

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author C20XE SBD 290BHP KIT
JaMeS2k10

User status: Offline
9th Sep 08 at 09:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got some parts from SBD which i bought to build a new engine but now due to change of plans im going to sell them.

I will upload pictures tonight.

The kit consists of:

new profile of camshafts with 300 degree inlet & 290 degree exhaust
titanium valve caps
ultra light weight Solid cam followers
ultra light weight shims
special valve springs
Peco 690cc high flow injectors

Basically there is everything there to get a c20xe engine on throttle bodies to 290+bhp aslong as you have a cylinderhead with the port work etc to get it there. You would also need a forged pistons with cut outs to allow the lift on the cams as these cams are a very high l ift cam.

Any one what knows what these are will know they are the top of the range and SBD are the dogs bollox when it comes to c20xe high performance engines, You cant get any better then this kit for optimum horse power but still keeping a road usable car. I've used some very similar cams in a engine i've got for the road and the engine drives very much like a normal 2.0 when on the move it pulls well right down the rev range and it just keeps on going as these cams wont peak on power until 8500rpm.

All the parts are brand new still boxed so aslong as you've got a c20xe engine with throttle bodies and forged pistons or plan to get these then these are this is the optimum performance kit on the market.

The parts cost over £1500 from SBD so grab a bargin

looking in the region of £1100 for these parts

I will upload some pictures later if any one wants any.

im based in barnsley i could post if need be but im sure if your not too far away it would be better to pick up.

Thanks

[Edited on 09-09-2008 by JaMeS2k10]

williamsvts

9th Sep 08 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much you after for the lifters and the picos?
JaMeS2k10

9th Sep 08 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi mate i want to sell the kit as a whole as thats how i bought it and i want to sell it all as one, i want offers around £1100 for it all
williamsvts

9th Sep 08 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok if you get stuck for selling it and decide to split give me a shout. to be honest i dont think you will get what you want on here try ebay.
JaMeS2k10

10th Sep 08 at 06:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok mate will do, i might give it a go on ebay as a whole and if it doesnt look too good i might split it, if so i'll let you know mate

cheers
neo2

10th Sep 08 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would be interested in everything except for the injectors and cams, as ive already bought those...
JaMeS2k10

14th Sep 08 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Everything except cams & injectors may be sold so if any one wants the cams and injectors ill do the cams for £300 both brand new boxed and the injectors for £150

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » C20XE SBD 290BHP KIT 24 database queries in 0.0085618 seconds