corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa C 1.2LTR problem

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa C 1.2LTR problem
WMCMoo

User status: Offline
   6th Sep 08 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My dads got a problem on his 1.2 ltr corsa c (design) 04 reg ..

Basically we have taken it back to the garage and they have said it is the anti roll bar bush, soo apparently they have replaced it, but we are still getting a knocking noise when changing down in gears and when pulling off in 1st, also and knocking when going over speed humps.

This mainly occurs when changing from 4th to 2nd when coming to a junction. feels like a knocking and a pulling baack feeling

Cheers for help
adibop

User status: Offline
7th Sep 08 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive had that noise when changing gear it was my gear box mount took me weeks to find it.. well it found me after it gave up

New Poll