corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Errrmm. I think I just bought a Lotus Exige

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Errrmm. I think I just bought a Lotus Exige
Ren

User status: Offline
31st Aug 08 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsAsh
Where is he? Tell him you have a mate in Germany who will come and check over the car first.

Please report him too matt I'd hate for anyone I knew to get scammed by the same twat.
chloe16v

31st Aug 08 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah the end price of the auction is what you pay, he didn't put a buy it now price on it so report him
Matt H

31st Aug 08 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by cb87
yeah the end price of the auction is what you pay, he didn't put a buy it now price on it so report him

You are stupid. Don't offer advice to anyone.
CorsAsh

31st Aug 08 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

chloe16v

31st Aug 08 at 21:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matt H
quote:
Originally posted by cb87

You are stupid. Don't offer advice to anyone.

thanks
SR91

31st Aug 08 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The vehicle details for YJ57 JVH are:

Date of Liability 01 02 2009
Date of First Registration 05 02 2008
Year of Manufacture 2008
Cylinder Capacity (cc) 1796CC
CO2 Emissions 216g/Km
Fuel Type Petrol
Export Marker Not Applicable
Vehicle Status Licence Not Due
Vehicle Colour BLUE
Vehicle Type Approval M1

Its a legit picture hahaha.

Shame the pics are double watermarked
Matt H

31st Aug 08 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think I've found the guy on facebook, I've sent him a message incase he doesnt know
Matt H

31st Aug 08 at 23:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi again,

I want to point out that because i am in the process of moving because of changing my working place, i am after a fast transaction, with no delays. That is why i decided to lower the price, to avoid wasting time with negotiations and find a buyer as soon as possible.

The auction has been ended early for a 'buyer' and it looks like he failed for a Ioan, so in order to be the buyer of this great car you must have cash available in your bank *i will not wait for Ioan's*.

As i told you , I'm curently out of the country. At the moment I'm in Munich on business and the car is located at the shipping company in Hamburg.

The car will be insured at the shipping company for the transport. I already have the car on shipping co. posession along with ALL doc ready to GO so will be no local pick up available.

I already obtain the costs for delivery the car back to UK. Its are £280 ,including insurance, so your total will be £8,780.

HPI CLEAR : The car shows all clear on the hpi report as having no outstanding finance,has never been an insurance write off or stolen. VRM number is YJ57 JVH

DOCUMENTS : The delivery agent will take care of all the papers. V5 LOGBOOK, 2x keys, service book & bookpack are provided. Everything will be sent along with the car. The delivery will take between 2 to 4 working days , door-to-door .

I will only conclude the transaction through eBay for our own protection. They act as a neutral third party. I shall explain to you the process, so that you know what you are getting into!

If we decide to proceed with this transaction, i will have to contact eBay and provide them all the necessary information, so they can start the process right away. I will be needing your eBay user name, your full name, address for delivery and phone number for that. You will receive a notification from eBay shortly after that, together with all the instructions to follow and the invoice as well.

Regarding the payment, you will be instructed to deposit the money to an eBay account. They will hold and insure your money until receipt of the car in good condition. That is how their buyer protection policy is working. As far as the seller concerns, i will be glad to know that eBay has the possession of the money during the delivery period. That is my insurance.

As soon as i will have the confirmation from eBay that the funds have been deposited to their account, i will immediately start the shipping process.

The car will be delivered to your address in no more than 3 working days.You will be given a 15 days inspection period from the day you receive the car at home.

If you decide to hold the car, then you will have to authorize eBay to release the funds to me, and the transaction will be completed. If you will not be satisfied with the car, you will be able to send the car back through the same shipping company, and ask eBay to return the funds to you. Though i am sure you will love the car and will not want to return it, it is good to know that you do have this second option available.

If you wish to proceed with the purchase, please provide me your eBay user name, your full name, address for delivery and phone number so I can initiate the deal through eBay right away.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Warm Regards, David.

I've changed my mind, I think he sounds genuine
Gareth F

31st Aug 08 at 23:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol do you have that kinda cash?
aron

31st Aug 08 at 23:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

buy it for £8,500 then. still cheap
chloe16v

31st Aug 08 at 23:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im sorry but i still think it is a scam, just the fact that i have seen other write ups that atr almost identicle to that one, but its up to you at the end of the day
Dom

31st Aug 08 at 23:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im a little confused with him saying "The auction has been ended early for a 'buyer' and it looks like he failed for a loan". The auction didn't end early and you were the last buyer.

Sounds like a scam, but ask if you can come fly out to drive the car back to the UK yourself to save on delivery costs. I bet the anwser will be a swift, no
Ren

1st Sep 08 at 00:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ebay don't hold funds either in a special ebay account either. He'll probably send you a link to one of those fake ebay login sites that tell you to input your card details again for verification.
jacko198

1st Sep 08 at 00:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where is he getting £8000 from? Didnt it go for £1700? :s
Kurt

1st Sep 08 at 01:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol at people asking stupid questions and giving out advice
Jamie-C

1st Sep 08 at 02:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe his wife caught him cheating so shes flogging his car at a silly price
Warren G

1st Sep 08 at 06:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

scam
av it

1st Sep 08 at 06:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its a full on scam without a doubt ive had it before with a certain item
however i would think about paying it just to get the full amount out of ebay once youve been scammed but that will be a long process
nice profit if it comes off LOL
LeeM

1st Sep 08 at 07:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

@ people still debating whether or not its a scam, its like if someone was sellin £50 notes for a fiver...
you'll get an "ebay" email which will ask u to log in (so he'll have your account details) and then enter your bank details (so he'll have them too) and then ure fucked.
AndyKent

1st Sep 08 at 07:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can't believe theres people on here saying go for it

No wonder theres so many con-artists about, looks like its easy to make a killing!
Lee Wilson

1st Sep 08 at 08:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Transfer the monies.
ed

1st Sep 08 at 09:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good job you can leave him bad feedback now, without the fecker just leaving you bad feedback in response
Corsa_Quadz

1st Sep 08 at 09:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All i need is your bank account details, sort code so we can wire the monies! SCAM
ed

1st Sep 08 at 09:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by av it
its a full on scam without a doubt ive had it before with a certain item
however i would think about paying it just to get the full amount out of ebay once youve been scammed but that will be a long process
nice profit if it comes off LOL

You're only covered up to about £100.
Corsa_Sport21

1st Sep 08 at 09:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just give him dodgy bank details and see what happens.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Errrmm. I think I just bought a Lotus Exige 22 database queries in 0.6410692 seconds