corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » scottish tuning show?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author scottish tuning show?
dwcars1.4

User status: Offline
23rd Aug 08 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any1 going to this 2moro?
as usual i will be on the livicruise stand, if u see me cum say hi or take a pic of teh car lol
Eck
Premium Member

23rd Aug 08 at 17:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll be there with my bro in his Corsa VXR. Absolutely no idea what stand or why, neither does he as he's just been asked to be there But I'll look for your car and say hi
Corsa_Scotty

23rd Aug 08 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was goin but am not now as i told you earlier
dwcars1.4

24th Aug 08 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok im back lol
was a not to bad show like, talent was at a all time low apart from the falkirkcruise hotties lol
anyway pics up shortly
Eck
Premium Member

24th Aug 08 at 22:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I saw your car dude, but never saw you around it! Looked good And yeah, the "models" in the black and orange weren't to my taste!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » scottish tuning show? 23 database queries in 0.0089059 seconds