corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » A cardio gym competition

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author A cardio gym competition
RyanSxi

User status: Offline
15th Aug 08 at 13:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seen this sort of thing on another site so thought I'd introduce it on here to see if anyone is interested.

Basically there will be three seperate events to start with and then anyone who wants to enter add's there time to the thread and then if/when they manage to break that time update and I will add it to the main thread.

The three events will be 3 mile treadmill run, 1000m rowing machine and 5 mile bike machine.

If anyone is interested let me know in here and add times when necessary. Also I have written this out rather fast so some parts may be unclear/need editting so let me know.
RyanSxi

15th Aug 08 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

3 Mile Treadmill Run

1000m Row

5 Mile Bike

AdZ9

15th Aug 08 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How you going to prove who done it legit? This forum is full of ePenis lovers, who will just lie their times to look like they're the best!
jacko198

15th Aug 08 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ill try the rowing and cycling, the running i have got no chance on tho
Cosmo

15th Aug 08 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

3 Mile Treadmill Run - 2min 30s

1000m Row - 1min 3s

5 Mile Bike - 4min 33s

Adz
RyanSxi

15th Aug 08 at 13:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AdZ9
How you going to prove who done it legit? This forum is full of ePenis lovers, who will just lie their times to look like they're the best!

Can't really lol. Was thinking more as a personal challenge as so we can see where we were etc in say 6 months time. If people want to lie then theres nothing I can do.
Hammer

15th Aug 08 at 13:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Should be easy to spot the liars, if Mark Graham tries to kid on he's ran 3 miles we know he's lying for example.
Hammer

15th Aug 08 at 13:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by RyanSxi
quote:

Can't really lol. Was thinking more as a personal challenge as so we can see where we were etc in say 6 months time. If people want to lie then theres nothing I can do.

Of course you can, i can get you a gun no problem. We'll pistol whip the bitches.
RyanSxi

15th Aug 08 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
quote:

Should be easy to spot the liars, if Mark Graham tries to kid on he's ran 3 miles we know he's lying for example.

People at work are looking at me for loling
Jamie

15th Aug 08 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will give this a shot next week on my full cardio day
Marc

15th Aug 08 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What level on the rower? I do 500m at level 10 in around 2 minutes. I look a right state by time I've finished.
RyanSxi

15th Aug 08 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
What level on the rower? I do 500m at level 10 in around 2 minutes. I look a right state by time I've finished.

I'd say go for the easyiest at level 1.
Carl

15th Aug 08 at 16:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc

Do it on 6 iirc, thats same resistance as rowers use in comps on the concept machines. (could be total bollox, never checked it out though, just what I aways went buy)

I'd join in but not a member at a gym anymore.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » A cardio gym competition 23 database queries in 0.0118258 seconds