corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Central » FYI

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FYI
Fonz
Premium Member

User status: Offline
4th Aug 08 at 12:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well i have moved around a bit over my membership, starting in Brighton, then to Coventry back home to Oxon then Cambridge!

pleased to say i am now fixed and settled in to Oxon at my parents place in Didcot. still no car as yet (using the family Nova - see Trax thread for more info) but its getting me to work which i have started today!!

hope to see more of SC now i'm here and dragging you along to the SE meets with Deano and pow!
deano87

4th Aug 08 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheap digs with the parents

Nova

Mention for me in the thread

Will you be allowed the Nova as a project?
Fonz
Premium Member

5th Aug 08 at 12:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the only project i wish to do with the Nova is to restore it. its in such good condition for age and mileage it wont take a great deal to put it right.
although the temptation to give it handling and an exciting engine IS very tempting!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Central » FYI 23 database queries in 0.0075529 seconds