corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Central » Spotted Stavs

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Spotted Stavs
Anthony

User status: Offline
22nd Jul 08 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was stuck in traffic on the a5 the other day, bored out of my brains, saw saw this silver c coming the other way and looked rather low, seen the number plate fh53 *** and 'z20let c', stavs pooped in my head.

car looked very nice and clean anyway mate. maybe see you at the mk meet this sunday
Daveskater
Premium Member

23rd Jul 08 at 21:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jonesy_sri
stavs pooped in my head.

FH53 VNV or VMV or something like that iirc? There's pics in his garage anyway.

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
SAL
Premium Member

25th Jul 08 at 11:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was there load's of buda's on bike's ?

I think i was on route to MK and someone got air-lifted of the daul carridgeway "a5"
Anthony

25th Jul 08 at 14:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea that was it mate. see the person who hit them holding his head in his hands, not his fault some cyclist didnt look first.
pow
Premium Member

29th Jul 08 at 09:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stavs car is sexxxx

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Central » Spotted Stavs 24 database queries in 0.0114510 seconds