corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » north and mid wales drive! VERY PIC HEAVY!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author north and mid wales drive! VERY PIC HEAVY!
chunky_nb

User status: Offline
   1st Jun 08 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well as promised i did visit the elan valley mountain road and got some pics on the way back from my trip to bangor, its still as pretty as it was in winter. just a pitty my car aint clean and the sun was low so some pics which woulda bin the better ones fucked up:

Elan valley aberystwyth mountain road about 2 miles (tops) from rhayader:

Snowdonia:

rhos neigr nr RAF valley

pitty i couldn't get the car down here

supremefaulk

1st Jun 08 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice pics mate.
Car looks pretty stunning to me
Especially liking the pic with the mountain behind the car and the sun rays coming down.
Top quality cameraman-ing lol.

Will have to visit there when I go up and see my parents next.

How did the car run? any probs?

[Edited on 01-06-2008 by supremefaulk]
chunky_nb

1st Jun 08 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers mate, thts my favourite pic too! car was fine thank fuck, excuse my language but woulda been pretty scary braking down on my own all that way from home and pretty much 3 miles or so from any decent civilisation. one question for you does your car use a lot of oil wen you giv it sum! when i drive normal and slow its fine dont use a drop when i give it a bit of shit lol sometimes it drinks it
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

1st Jun 08 at 20:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mine doesn't drink a drop, never needs a top up between oil changes of approx 5000 miles, but I do keep an eye on it to make sure.
Fonz
Premium Member

1st Jun 08 at 22:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/carimages/6808/300520081076.jpg

best shot
chunky_nb

1st Jun 08 at 23:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers fonz pitty youd sold those springs woulda looked better
supremefaulk

2nd Jun 08 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I cant say ive noticed my car drinking any oil, but then I dont give it much chance to drop really, had the car almost four months, and changed the oil twice. lol.

Sorry I cant be of any help on that one buddy. I dont know what it could be either tbh.
Give it a bit of a service, and see how it goes then??

I know what you mean, Ive got breakdown cover, but when you get past camarthen kinda way, how the hell are you supposed to explain where you are? lol.
chunky_nb

2nd Jun 08 at 20:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just mine then. Lol gonna give it a service nxt weekend as its overdue anyway. Think my problem is still the sump. Gettin paid nxt fri gettin colour code and dents done and at same time sump re-tapped hopefully should solve it.
supremefaulk

3rd Jun 08 at 09:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds good to me, hope it does fix it for you though.

Shit my load last night, was going to work, coming from sainsburys way, and on the roundabout at the top of litchard i put the anchors on, and skidded for fooking ages.
There was a car on my inside too!! I ended up stopped in the middle of the roundabout lanes at one hell of an angle!!!! just glad the other car stopped and i didnt end up on the roundabout!! lol.

What you getting colour coded then? all the plastic? or just certain bits?
chunky_nb

3rd Jun 08 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all the grey plastic bits hopefully possibly handles, not sure
supremefaulk

5th Jun 08 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds nice to me
Hope all goes well!!
Would like to get mine colour coded, but want alloys/suspension/exhaust system first. lol
chunky_nb

5th Jun 08 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got some 15" multi-spokes with very good tyres if ure interested no kurb marks or nothing bout a yr old, got 2 brand new hankooks on front and semperits on back with very good tread all 195/45/15

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » north and mid wales drive! VERY PIC HEAVY! 23 database queries in 0.0122240 seconds