corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » Well I am kind of back in corsaville!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Well I am kind of back in corsaville!
calidus

User status: Offline
   26th May 08 at 07:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

howdy chaps, I have not been very active in here as I had a dabble with a 106gti,which skinted me and now im half sorted I paid a deposit on yet another corsa, another arden blue one!

it is a T reg 1400 sport, with aircon and sunroof,bit rough around the edges(mainly tailgate and a lil bit of rust on drivers door) one laydee owner and 96k on the clock, 10months mot and 5months tax for just over 1200squid.

I dont know if I will have it before PVS but I am kind of hoping to take a more active role in the region and on the boards again. Pics to follow!

Incidentally, my first corsa was a corsa b sxi, and was a 1999 model with the reg T509 JVH this one I have just paid deposit on is a corsa b sport 1999 model and the reg is T984 JVH and registered the day after my first one!
lil_hobbo

26th May 08 at 09:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

alryt mate where abouts in lincoln are u from?
calidus

26th May 08 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lincoln central, hartsholme kind of area
corsa120

26th May 08 at 20:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

welcome back m8

funny eh my first car ford fiesta 1.1 reg was F611 KGC got my corsa and reg was T811 KGC kind like meant to be
lil_hobbo

27th May 08 at 05:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

okie dokie i myt see ya drivin about some tym i go to lincoln sumtyms
Danny W
Organiser: East Midlands
Premium Member

27th May 08 at 18:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Welcome Back mate

Smoke Grey 5 Door

EastMids Regional Events
calidus

27th May 08 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers guys...corsa is a bit rough around the edges, and I need cash injections to get it off the 3spokes but its actually cheaper than the over 25 k series chariot I had been using to insure, wierd eh? pics to follow this weekend im hoping!
Robin
Premium Member

27th May 08 at 19:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

about fucking time too young man
cash_2_my_corsa

27th May 08 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

welcome back. ive just sold my corsa gsi the one u had the 1.6 out of.
calidus

28th May 08 at 08:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aaah happy days...I have seen it parked up just off the high street, damn good looking gsi that was! still got the mighty sri? Im hoping to get the sport this weekend fingers crossed,if anyone has some stupidly low springs or suspension setups of some kind I think that is my first port of call, the car looks like its trying to be a blue table on wheels
cash_2_my_corsa

29th May 08 at 06:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive just stripped and scrapped the nova sri.

the corsa sri has been stood 4 years and now finaly got my finger out and gave it sum tlc. just dropped it off at powercrazy for welding+mot fingers crossed as had no car for 4wks.

boy do i miss the power of the gsi but have £2000 sat in my savin a/c lol plus the sri will be a lot better on fuel and insurance was only £167 lol
calidus

29th May 08 at 08:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fair one mate! I had a nova sr with a c20xe(pics in my garage) very fun to drive redtop cars! trying to be sensible with this sport but i dont think it will happen
cash_2_my_corsa

29th May 08 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i spent over £2000 on the gsi tuned to 186bhp my god was it fast.

im savin to start a family this year so no more modding for me.

corsa sri is std apart from 50mm lowerin kit+ k+n filter thats it no more mods well i hope lol
Alex

3rd Jun 08 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robin
about fucking time too young man

feels as though i should join the corsa club again now! been too long, i miss my 5 door more than my sxi, bulletproof that car was, made a good seat at pvs though once it was written off

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » Well I am kind of back in corsaville! 24 database queries in 0.0120571 seconds