corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » for sale: c20xe engine, XE ready mot'd nova gte (rare blue) + nova saloon on ebay

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author for sale: c20xe engine, XE ready mot'd nova gte (rare blue) + nova saloon on ebay
gunny

User status: Offline
18th May 08 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ANY QUESTIONS E-MAIL ME AT daynegunn@hotmail.com I WILL NOT REPLY TO PM'S
2.0 16v redtop engine and gearbox, has EVERYTHING except loom and alternator, believed to be around 80k miles engine, ran well was in my nova gte, very fast, slight tappets and slight smoke on start up but then cleared up £200 NO OFFERS, also for sale rolling lazer blue 1989 nova gte shell that is 'redtop ready' lowered 90mm on the rear and 60mm on the front with uprated shocks, has full mint nova gsi interior, motd till june/july, fully welded engine bad, tinted windows, needs passenger door, rear quarter has a dent and will require a re-spray £250 NO OFFERS or £450 with the redtop engine and mount kit included again NO OFFERS, also have a nova saloon for sale on ebay, will end auction early for the right offer http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=230253106581&Category=9858&_trksid=p3907.m29

Engine:

GTE:

gte now has the missing headlight, as you can see interior is mint!

[Edited on 18-05-2008 by gunny]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » for sale: c20xe engine, XE ready mot'd nova gte (rare blue) + nova saloon on ebay 24 database queries in 0.0079470 seconds