corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Anglia » Alloys at Hainford Hall (scrap yeard nr Norwich)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Alloys at Hainford Hall (scrap yeard nr Norwich)
stubbsy05

User status: Offline
15th May 08 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been up there today, were quite a few vaux bits for a change. Thought I'd let you guys know incase any of you are after anything.

Saw:

2 sets of 5 stud vectra sri alloys
1 set of 4 stud Astra GLS alloys (15 inch)
1 set of Tigra five spoke alloys (off old shape tigra)

Couple of other sets too. But no Cesaros before you ask!!
Kerry

15th May 08 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have some sri alloys already
did you happen to notice what the tyres are like and the prices on the veccy wheels?
Shane

16th May 08 at 07:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hainford is alright, but then seem to charge more and more for bits everytime you go up there, its also strange not being able to walk right in anymore and also having to wear yellow vests
stubbsy05

16th May 08 at 12:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kerry,

Sorry I didnt ask about prices and only glanced at tyres which looked okay.
Doldy

27th Jun 08 at 00:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol go there weekly, he is a rip off al-right just haggle with him. Quoted £30 on phone for carpet, went there charged £15 lol. They got full set of corsa GSI alloys in there right now with good tyres!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Anglia » Alloys at Hainford Hall (scrap yeard nr Norwich) 23 database queries in 0.0114219 seconds