corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Unlocked 3G Datacard - Internet anywhere on laptop - Sim with £5 credit included

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Unlocked 3G Datacard - Internet anywhere on laptop - Sim with £5 credit included
Brett
Premium Member

User status: Offline
   25th Mar 08 at 08:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Unlocked 3G Datacard - £40 delivered

The datacard is unlocked and can accept any 3G simcard from any network.

I will supply a T-Mobile simcard with the datacard, which still has £5 credit on it from the last time I topped it up.

Simply put this in your laptop, install the software, and you can access the internet anywhere you are. Ideal if you go to car shows, as you can sit there on your laptop surfing the net if you get bored

Works great and is quick. I've just subscribed to a new service and got a brand new one, so this is no longer required.

Anty
Premium Member

25th Mar 08 at 09:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

intrested
Brett
Premium Member

25th Mar 08 at 09:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What do you want to know?
Brett
Premium Member

25th Mar 08 at 09:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just posted this in reply to a question on another forum, so thought i'd post here too.

quote:

Well, any laptop with a PCMCIA slot, yeah
Probably worth having a look at your laptop to check. It'll be a thin slot on the left or right side.

As for the tariff.... It's up to you. You could use a contract sim or a PAYG sim. Each provider has different data deals. I opted for the T-mobile PAYG as it's £1 a day for unlimited access, but that also means that if you don't use it for a week, then the credit will still be there. In other words, it'll only charge you if you use it that day, then any remaining credit will stay on the account until you next use it. The sim included has £5 on it, so that means it comes with 5 days access.

This is a better service if you're going to be an infrequent user like me, where as if you were regular, you could get a 3 sim and they charge £10 for 1GB/30 days.

Hope that explains it.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Unlocked 3G Datacard - Internet anywhere on laptop - Sim with £5 credit included 24 database queries in 0.0100720 seconds