corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » damn car

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author damn car
swedge

User status: Offline
16th Mar 08 at 00:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well i changed my induction kit pipe to one from a p reg vectra as mine was split, the sensors were different so i couldnt plug mine in

the EM light came on but i knew it would untill i get the right pipe so the sensor will fit.

was driving about in my car before and the car totaly bogs down and wont move, so i walk all the way up to my mates were the old pipe was to put it back on and drive home.

i fit the pipe and it still dosent work, i remebered that when my crankshaft sensor fucked up it gave me the same problems. i cant get a tow home as someone has cut the towing eye so i had my car jacked up at the side of the road and checked the sensor.

it all looked ok but it had a bit of movement in it so i moved it closer to the crank and my car ran fine again, 1 hour later it done the same again so under the car i go again but this time i cant get the sensor to sit right as the bracket has a bit of movement in it.

i ended up going on in 4th gear so that the revs were low, it was like driving with kangaroo petrol lol

just thought id share my rant.
Adam_B

16th Mar 08 at 00:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

induction kit pipe sensor? eh?
mattk

16th Mar 08 at 00:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Put the airbox back on!
swedge

16th Mar 08 at 00:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_B
induction kit pipe sensor? eh?

sorry im getting confused with all these pipes n sensors n shit, the pipe that goes to my cone filter has a sensor in it, the one i just put on has a different plug type so i cant plug mine in which causes the EM light to come on
swedge

16th Mar 08 at 00:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mattk
Put the airbox back on!

nah i like my little growl lol. the problems not with the filter anyway its the damn crank sensor
mattk

16th Mar 08 at 00:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Drill the airbox then , you WILL se a difference in the drive, cones are poo
Simon_16v

16th Mar 08 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The sensor in that pipe is the ATS - air temperature sensor. If you didnt put it in the pipe thats probably why it was bogging down
swedge

16th Mar 08 at 12:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SRi_Si
The sensor in that pipe is the ATS - air temperature sensor. If you didnt put it in the pipe thats probably why it was bogging down

nah it cant be, its still bogging down with it fitted back on, i have a post in help zone explainging why its bogging down

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » damn car 22 database queries in 0.0125890 seconds