corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 17" Dare V1's with 4 Toyo Proxes For Sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 17" Dare V1's with 4 Toyo Proxes For Sale
Ukmattj

User status: Offline
6th Mar 08 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all,

I'm selling my Rims as Final Year of Uni is emptying my bank account fast so i'm looking for a quick sale.

Rims can be Located in Bournemouth (my Town), London (Dad's place) or Liverpool (Where the Mrs Lives)

I can also deliver if your willing to cover the petrol costs,

2 Tyres need replacing other 2 are fine, rims have small marks around the edges of the rim but perfect condition on All spokes.

Theses really suit the corsa and its a big shame to get rid. I'm not too sure what the offset is but they've fitted no problems on my car and its lowered 40mm and tuck under very nicely indeed.

£200 ono

Alloy 1

Alloy 2

Alloy 3

Alloy 4

Tyre 1

Tyre 2

Tyre 3

Tyre 4

Under Rear Arches

Proxes T1S - 205/40 R17

Ukmattj

6th Mar 08 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

P.s Appologies for the MASSIVE Images but i think its best for you to make your decision of the Rims UP Close

To Download all the Images please click here...

http://www.box.net/shared/7bl7esf28c
Ukmattj

7th Mar 08 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also on Ebay now - 150 starting bid - you can take them away for 200 today and will remove from ebay
John G

7th Mar 08 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£100 colected from liverpool?
jamie m

7th Mar 08 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

150 meet you in the midlands area when you travel to liverpool, give me a call 07841698575

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 17" Dare V1's with 4 Toyo Proxes For Sale 24 database queries in 0.0092709 seconds