corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » WR Archive » Some advise on suspension for my rx7

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Some advise on suspension for my rx7
Mattb

User status: Offline
5th Mar 08 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As some of you may know i have a generation 1 Rx7 that i intend to use for track days etc, and i am in the middle of drawing up the spec and need some peoples advise regarding the suspension.

As you can well imagine parts for an 85 Rx7 are a little scarce, however i have found some stuff in the states, including a set of 4 5way damping adjustable shock absorbers. What the yanks appear to be doing is buying these and having threaded collars welded on to make a kind of coilover. would it be worth me following suit, or just getting the shocks and getting some custom made springs that lower the car x amount with x rated poundage?
jr

User status: Offline
5th Mar 08 at 19:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they do that loads with ford stuff as well matt (the collar mod) infact rally design sell a kit

might be worth asking on driftworks, as a few owners on there

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » WR Archive » Some advise on suspension for my rx7 22 database queries in 0.0179319 seconds