corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Can someone photoshop for me please

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Can someone photoshop for me please
purcell7

User status: Offline
2nd Mar 08 at 19:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was hopein someone can help me....Could i have this corsa plame red with white caesaro alloys and M3 side skirts, sorry cldnt get decent pic of side skirts and sorry to danward for using his car pics.

Car- sorry aint got a pic on here but theres a good example on danward's page he's got a good pic of his car with the cav wheels.

Cheers

DannyB
Premium Member

2nd Mar 08 at 19:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Come on mate throw us a bone here, you will need to post some pics, we cant go hunting round for all these pics when we are the ones doin you a favour.
purcell7

2nd Mar 08 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ye sorry was bit much but i adnt figured out oq 2 get the image on, fink its sorted now not sure srry if it aint,can it just be flame red with the alloys white cheers

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Can someone photoshop for me please 23 database queries in 0.0105340 seconds