corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » West Midlands » JUST TO MAKE YOU AWARE

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author JUST TO MAKE YOU AWARE
little_duke

User status: Offline
19th Feb 08 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi All

i thought id make you all aware,i cleaned up this region due to it looking really shabby.99.9% of the threads did not work with any picture links inside and around 80% of the threads were either poeple writing nonesense like

subject

wolves football club

body

there the best

or people asking every week where the nearest bodyshops are in the area when there was a sticky at the top with all the info in.

thats why ive cleaned it up!!! hopefully ive done the right thing as in the past 2 years it got left behind by other regions and looked really tacky.i believe ive done it for the best

hopefully you will agree?
Rob B

19th Feb 08 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree, but all the other regions have the same sort of stuff in there. I'm not saying anymore, good luck .
Torsa g

19th Feb 08 at 16:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rob B
I agree, but all the other regions have the same sort of stuff in there. I'm not saying anymore, good luck .

so every region has to be identical,

no one came in here when all the threads were here anyway so if we can start over again and every one can stop bickering like bitches and trying to pick up on every little mistake someone makes. we mite be able to get some good meets on the go but if everyones just gonna keep on being pathetic wats the point.

So cant everyone just get along
Rob B

19th Feb 08 at 16:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No Tom, but all the other regions work it seems, no one is bickering or being pathetic, just giving across valid points which a few older members seem to have.

[Edited on 22-02-2008 by Rob B]
Torsa g

19th Feb 08 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » West Midlands » JUST TO MAKE YOU AWARE 23 database queries in 0.0120251 seconds