corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Jenvey TBs, cams, inlet, exhaust manifold and pullies

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Jenvey TBs, cams, inlet, exhaust manifold and pullies
Robin
Premium Member

User status: Offline
16th Feb 08 at 17:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jenvey 40mm Parallel twin throttle bodies, they're brand new, never fitted to a car, only removed from the box to be polished up, they also include fuel rails, throttle linkages, throttle position sensor and all the paperwork.

£500

Inlet manifold to suit 1.4 16v VW Polo/Lupo, you'll be lucky to see another one of these for sale, ever, I know of one other in the UK, but it's different to this one as far as I know.

£150

A deal can be done on the manifold with the TBs.

Reground cams for 1.4 16v VW Polo/Lupo

£150

Vernier pullies for 1.4 16v VW Polo/Lupo (they're red, not orange)

£130

Raceland stainless steel exhaust manifold and decat for 1.4 16v VW Polo/Lupo

£130

None of the bits have ever been fitted to a car.

The TBs can be sold seperately, and I can supply an inlet manifold to suit whatever car you'd like, as well as engine management.

I need to double check the size of the TBs, I think they're 40mm, but they might be 45.

[Edited on 16-02-2008 by Robin]
VegasPhil
Premium Member

16th Feb 08 at 19:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How much for the lot mate?

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
Robin
Premium Member

16th Feb 08 at 19:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£950 Phil. Tell your mate we can offer him management and fitting too, for an additional cost
Mattb

16th Feb 08 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i shall also have a word with a guy at work
VegasPhil
Premium Member

16th Feb 08 at 19:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A few of my mates drive polos. Cheers

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Jenvey TBs, cams, inlet, exhaust manifold and pullies 25 database queries in 0.0112178 seconds