corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » How to Bleed hydraulic clutch on corsa c?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How to Bleed hydraulic clutch on corsa c?
JohnnyR

User status: Offline
15th Feb 08 at 07:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How to Bleed hydraulic clutch on corsa c?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had the engine out of my corsa 1.3cdti and obviously disconnected the clutch. Now everything is connected back up but i need to bleed my clutch up does anybody know how to this? i know where the bleed nipple is on top of the gear box thanks
johnhara1

User status: Offline
15th Feb 08 at 11:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Needs pressure bled.

Get an easybleed kit from halfords or get a garage to do it.

New Poll