corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Boss Kits!?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Boss Kits!?
Anthony_SXI

User status: Offline
   26th Jan 08 at 21:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, i bought myself a nice Momo steering wheel, and then a Boss/Hub kit adaptor for a Corsa B. It fits and looks great.. But.. how do i connect the horn?

The Gm horn was earth'd via the old steering wheel, and the live wire was connected to a brass ring on the back of the wheel itself which was pushing agaisnt a brass pin. making a full connection.. but when you take the wheel off. You lose that brass ring. there for having no live. But thats not a problem as i can earth the steering wheel to the metal of the spline. but how can i run a live? without poking a wire thre the Boss/Hub adapter.. surely it would get tangld up when i turn the wheel in a full lock?..

Any ideas people? My brains killin me :/

-Anthony

Also.. theres no indicator cut of thing? im not too botherd about this tho.

so... sugestions please!!
Anthony_SXI

27th Jan 08 at 09:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
scottmmw

27th Jan 08 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive had this problem on previos corsas. i havnt sorted it yet ive just rigged up another button for the horn because your right the wires do get twisted and snap.

New Poll