corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » uprated clutch for corsa d 1.3 cdti?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author uprated clutch for corsa d 1.3 cdti?
ben7896

User status: Offline
20th Jan 08 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi guys just wondered if anyone can help im running a tuning box box and filter on my 1.3 cdti and have a big problem with the clutch slipping now with the extra power the is struggling i know the clutch isnt worn out as its only got 6000 miles on im lucking for an uprated clutch but cannot find a shop anywhere on the net that sells them for the corsa d cdti so can anyone help its driving me mad!!
andyc1234

20th Jan 08 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

probably cant find one as theres no point. i doubt a 1.3 even with a tuning box is going to be giving the clutch much grief
mattk

20th Jan 08 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah clutches are normally working Well within there comfort zones on road cars, a tuning box isnt gonna put that much strain on it, get it back to the dealer
ben7896

20th Jan 08 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not much point goin back to the dealer if the box aint on it dont slip re fit it and as soon as the turbo picks up the the clutch slips until 3000rpm then it grabs again.
Rob H

20th Jan 08 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pretty sure they did/Do a 90 Brake version of the 1.3CDti in the Astra - could be worth checking to see if you can put one of those clutches on?
ben7896

20th Jan 08 at 20:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah cheers ill have a look into that thanks

New Poll