corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Sony Ericsson K850i - No Signal

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sony Ericsson K850i - No Signal
Mertin

User status: Offline
11th Jan 08 at 09:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had my k850i since 2 weeks before xmas and alot of the time I wont have signal, and when I do get signal il get a heap of missed call alert texts and when someone phones me all my text messages that were sent to me when I had no signal will come through

Went into the orange shop, says try updating it. I know it didnt need updated so I just went out and plan on phonin orange to get a new one sent out

Has anyone else had this problem? I know people who have had other models of sony ericssons and had the same problem. ANd my sim card works perfect in my old k800i so its the phone
Robbo

11th Jan 08 at 09:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tried doign a hard reset?

Ie take out the battery and sim

put the battery back in, leave for 5 mins, then take battery out and put sim and battery back in

May solve the problem
liamC

11th Jan 08 at 10:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had the same problem on my orange phone... I think orange swapped the quad band to tri band, or the 3G to 2G.. or something similar to one of them

New Poll