corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » XEV based LET block, girdle, oil sprayers

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author XEV based LET block, girdle, oil sprayers
Rick Draper

User status: Offline
10th Jan 08 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Selling my XEV based LET block. Its just about to be removed from my nova turbo, its done 200 miles but due to a head gasket failure the block will now probably need decking to make sure its flat. It has been fitted with oil sprayers and has a girdle fitted to tie all the mains together. The block has had the LET turbo oil return hole tapped into it, the bottom of the block was decked to ensure a good seal between the girdle and the block, its been rebored to 87mm and has had the crank tunnel checked to make sure it was all still true. Included is a X20LET oil pump, pickup pipe, LET crank and LET water pump.

I am asking £250 ono for it all.

[Edited on 10-01-2008 by Rick Draper]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » XEV based LET block, girdle, oil sprayers 24 database queries in 0.0084200 seconds