corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » jamex 60mm springs and shocks

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author jamex 60mm springs and shocks
joshyC

User status: Offline
12th Dec 07 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can i have peoples personal opinions and images of there cars with these jamex 60mm lowering springs and shocks to give me an idea of how low it looks/sits? thanks, josh
Willox

12th Dec 07 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i just bought some of these but havn't had a chance to get them fitted yet so wouldnt mind knowing
Neil Dagens

12th Dec 07 at 19:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lowered on 60mm Jamex springs and shocks, cost me about £130 on ebay if those are the ones your on about? personally i think the front looks fine, but it hasnt lowered the back a full 60mm, from what ive heard this is a common problem with the kit. but other than that it seems pretty good

hope that helps

joshyC

12th Dec 07 at 19:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

spose its better thou not lowering it the full 60mm at the back as you can fill the car up with ur friends lol
Neil Dagens

12th Dec 07 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by joshyC
spose its better thou not lowering it the full 60mm at the back as you can fill the car up with ur friends lol

at the moment i cant as the back rubs when theres any weight in the back, because my wheels are the wrong offset, so i have to get that sorted first then i can load up haha!
shaunmods
Premium Member

12th Dec 07 at 20:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pics of how my 1.0 sits with a jamex 60mm kit

Hope this helps

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » jamex 60mm springs and shocks 22 database queries in 0.0077982 seconds