corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » half decent component speakers

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author half decent component speakers
sport16v

User status: Offline
   14th Nov 07 at 21:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In the coming months, I will be getting a half decent install in my car, nothing major. Pretty much got the sub and amp planned, have a decent headunit, now just need to decide on front speakers. Any ideas for half decent component speakers, that will fit in the standard doorcards and preferably under £50? I was looking mostly at the alpine custom fit ones but am unsure of their performance? Thanks
Pucci1

User status: Offline
14th Nov 07 at 22:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmm i may have what u need depending on where ever they will fit or not ill have to check against my standard ones ill talk to you bout them on messanger

New Poll