corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » exhausts in fife

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author exhausts in fife
TheCam

User status: Offline
10th Nov 07 at 09:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thinking about a new exhaust system for the polo... where is good in fife?

the only place i can think of is RJM, so I may take it there just wonderin if anyone knows anywhere else.

Seany

10th Nov 07 at 09:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i ordered mine from exhaust uk mate they were excellent, delivered in 5 days and fits no problem.
Eck
Premium Member

10th Nov 07 at 12:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stainless Creations in Falkirk. Did my bro's full system and it's a top job

http://www.stainless-creations.co.uk/

[Edited on 10-11-2007 by Eckmcmann]
mav

11th Nov 07 at 01:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fife Auto Centre In Dunfermline done mine, custom made..There is a franchise in there..The guy that builds them is spot..Been on 6 months now and it is and had no hassles at all...That was for a bigger bore etc for the turbo and that..Choice of taipipe designs..£250 fully made and fitted...
TheCam

11th Nov 07 at 01:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mav
Fife Auto Centre In Dunfermline done mine, custom made..There is a franchise in there..The guy that builds them is spot..Been on 6 months now and it is and had no hassles at all...That was for a bigger bore etc for the turbo and that..Choice of taipipe designs..£250 fully made and fitted...

thats a decent price. will fone them on monday.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » exhausts in fife 23 database queries in 0.0088940 seconds