corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » fitting plasma dials how they work?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author fitting plasma dials how they work?
jurgen87

User status: Offline
20th Oct 07 at 09:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i m considering buying some plasma dials for my my new rev counter dials.can anyone tell me exactly how they work? from where it is the best get the power supply?how do they light up from a seperate switch? do you remove the old dials? thanks would like to have a tuturial posted on how to fit plasma dials
andyc1234

20th Oct 07 at 11:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you take the surround of the dials and stick them over your old ones and then wire into a live on the headlight switch. easy to do
jurgen87

20th Oct 07 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how do you wire them up to the headlight switch? will they switch on just when you turn the headlight swith to the sidelight or full beam?
Finch_M639RAW

20th Oct 07 at 13:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh you just need to break into the live of your light switch, when you put sidelights on, you will have a live feed to your plasma dials. Ive had these on my corsa for over 4 years now, they are pretty good for the money.
jurgen87

20th Oct 07 at 23:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how do i get the live feed from the light switch tell me please, i just rip the wire and attach the plasma wire with it? which colour is the live wire switch?

New Poll