corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa vented wings £20 BARGAIN

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa vented wings £20 BARGAIN
JUGGA

User status: Offline
   7th Oct 07 at 23:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right got a set of MINT corsa wings in glacier white. Not long been sprayed up and are mint vented in the corner. The arches are white also but rivited on in a weird way.

Want your white wings in return + some cash(£20) + you remove and refit your wings to the car aslong as the colour of your wings are still good.

i wont accept a diff colour set of wings in return and i wont take them off just dont have the time and cant be assed.

cheers
.dean.

8th Oct 07 at 10:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u got picks?
JUGGA

8th Oct 07 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

JUGGA

8th Oct 07 at 11:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh yea and i require your arches too intact on the wing, dont have to be white like my ones.
sri_davie

8th Oct 07 at 23:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not selling the bonnet and tailgate?

d

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa vented wings £20 BARGAIN 24 database queries in 0.0120258 seconds