corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Corsa B 1.0 Build Up X16XE - Coilovers fitted and Billing pics

New Poll
  <<  16    17    18    19    20    21    22  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B 1.0 Build Up X16XE - Coilovers fitted and Billing pics
Pip308

User status: Offline
5th Feb 09 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

an air bag steeeringwheel fits fine, just take the "air bag" out, thats what i've done car looks awesome mate
NeilGSI

5th Feb 09 at 23:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just read the whole thread looks immense
evans_corsab

5th Feb 09 at 23:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shaun get some rev counter clocks whipped in there the standard ones are pooop
scotts v6

6th Feb 09 at 01:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ye green wire down by ya foot on the ecu run a bit up to the rite hole on back of clocks job dun will look loads better sum 1 will explane better then me tho am sure
lil_g

6th Feb 09 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking so smart mate
Will look so good with the plate on, amazing how much difference it makes!

I may have an MFD if you need one too
shaunmods
Premium Member

7th Feb 09 at 20:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks a lot guys. Might have to get an airbag steering wheel now i know it fits ok.

Bit of an update January has been a bit of mad month for the corsa.

First thing that happened was having some retard on a scooter driving on my arse then went into the back of me at college We agreed to do it outside of the insurance but he started messing me around so the insurance are dealing with it at now. Its due to go into the bodyshop in the next couple of weeks to have the bumper fully resprayed Having the bonnet resprayed at the same time as well because its badly stone chipped. If they have time a semi-smooth boot as well If not this will be done at a later date

Then if that wasnt bad enough I smashed into a massive pot hole one day on my was home Popped my tyre and kerbed my speedline which i was really annoyed about. Claiming it back of the council though so its all good Had the wheel refurb at Lap-tab in birmingham. They done a great job on the wheel but the didnt refurb my centre cap for some reason so the colour is slightly different. Not too worried about it though.

mmm one mint speedline

New tyre fitted and on the car you can see the slight difference in the colour here

In between all this happening my corsas mot run out..nightmare! So to get it through the mot I slapped a couple of my spare sport alloys on it and raised my suspension back up to 60mm Looked shocking but got me from a to b.

It passed its mot first time with no advisories I was chuffed!

Now the mot was passed I also had to renew my insurance. Gone with Quinn-Direct again as there were miles cheaper than anywhere else again The tax run out at the end of Jan as well so ive stuck 12 month ticket on it as well. My pockets are a lot lighter now lol!

Today I put the speedlines back on the car and lowered the supension back down ready for the west midlands meet tommorrow. Treated it to a good wash as well as it was a bit mucky!

[Edited on 07-02-2009 by shaunmods]
dan-sport

7th Feb 09 at 20:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mint mate deff 1 of the best on here

shame about that 1.6 sport though oh well 1.6 this job done haha can't wait for tomorrow to see it again
M Sutton

7th Feb 09 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks awsome mate. Its a shame what happened to it, but its looking great again now!
shaunmods
Premium Member

7th Feb 09 at 20:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dan-sport
mint mate deff 1 of the best on here

shame about that 1.6 sport though oh well 1.6 this job done haha can't wait for tomorrow to see it again

Cheers bud! Yeah tis a shame about that sport but like you said it would never be the same car. Engine conversion for this when I can afford it is the plan atm

see you tommorrow mate!
Corsa_Scotty

7th Feb 09 at 20:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Awesome dude
NeilGSI

7th Feb 09 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

amazing
MatthewR

7th Feb 09 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

stunning!

Perhaps a semi smoothed boot>??

cracking project mate
shaunmods
Premium Member

7th Feb 09 at 21:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MatthewR
stunning!

Perhaps a semi smoothed boot>??

cracking project mate

Cheers Yeah a semi-smooth boot will deffenatly be done soon! The boot looks a bit too cluttered at the minute i think. Just got to save up a bit extra cash first
Adge

8th Feb 09 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

semi smooth wud be ace! any thoughts on a addition to the Front? that wud finish it off perfect!
shaunmods
Premium Member

8th Feb 09 at 18:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Adge
semi smooth wud be ace! any thoughts on a addition to the Front? that wud finish it off perfect!

Not sure what to do with the front to be honest I understand what people mean when they say it needs a little something extra doing. Just not 100% sure what at the moment. Doing a few photoshops atm to see what I could maybe do
panch1989

8th Feb 09 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should smooth out the number plate recess and it will look mint mate, awesome transformation. im looking for another corsa now, got the bug again lol. keep up the good work
evans_corsab

8th Feb 09 at 20:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im into the black sports on it looks pretty sleeper-ish
pagey

8th Feb 09 at 20:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As said car looks real nice shaun, you can tell your meticulous on everything your doing with it, good job, keep it up mate!
pagey

8th Feb 09 at 20:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The black sport alloys look moody as jadyn says!
shaunmods
Premium Member

2nd Mar 09 at 18:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Update time Decided today to go down to the DVLA office in birmingham to get my plate transfered over onto the car. Got the plates on straight away and took a couple of pics. Didnt clean it before hand or anything so it was a bit grubby!

Added a couple of little interior touches to the car as well. Got a set of alcantara gear gaiters and a Richbrook slant top gear knob I did buy an irmscher one for it but the colour didnt match my plastic so I sold it on. Prefer this one as well

Also its finally been booked in to have the bumper repaired after being messed around for weeks. Goes in on friday 13th

SeanXE

2nd Mar 09 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very nice, cant wait to see this car at PVS
John G

2nd Mar 09 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks very nice mate, but not into the spacing of the plate, could cause more attention by the police then its worth
Corsa_Scotty

2nd Mar 09 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Awesome shaun
shaunmods
Premium Member

2nd Mar 09 at 18:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers guys. John, if I get any stick off the police I will get another set made up with them space right and keep these ones for shows Will see how I get on
liamgallagher1994

2nd Mar 09 at 18:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks awesome Shaun ! Cant wait to see it in the flesh

<<  16    17    18    19    20    21    22  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Corsa B 1.0 Build Up X16XE - Coilovers fitted and Billing pics 23 database queries in 0.3667531 seconds