corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Owed money by another CorsaSport member

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6    7    8  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Owed money by another CorsaSport member
Liam

User status: Offline
3rd Oct 07 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BigSte
this is me being thick but what are BMC's?

They were the things Dave A sold to people on here. But they turned out to be fakes, and now everyone feels it neccesary to bring it into every thread involving Dave.
ssj_kakarot

3rd Oct 07 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

although i dont see how he has not compleated his contract though, he was paid to build a website, he has built one it works.

the problem with going down the legal side of things is you never know who the law will side with especially in civil cases.

The question here is did Banni provide enough in the eyes of the law to compleate the contract, im guessing there were no written contracts either so it gets sticky.

fact is the website is up, dave would have to prove that Banni has not lived up to the contract, which could be tricky, the only way i can see it is by providing evidence (emails ect) that banni agreed to finish the rest of the content on the site and prove that Dave sent him the rest of the content, unless you can prove the content was sent i dont think you would win the case tbh.

so good luck, but like i said contract law is very subjective, depends who they side with on the day, and who can prove who didnt do there part.
G11_VTS

3rd Oct 07 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haimsey the thread was already stupid, dont know banni, why would I bum him, just stating facts so watch your mouth you mug
ssj_kakarot

3rd Oct 07 at 13:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah whatch your mouth or you will get whacked homes
Haimsey
Premium Member

3rd Oct 07 at 13:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by G11_VTS
Haimsey the thread was already stupid, dont know banni, why would I bum him, just stating facts so watch your mouth you mug

stating facts looks like it -

quote:
I think you should have asked his permission Banni lol!!

Also ask him if you can stay out late on saturday lol, dont want him getting worried. You have to help box his fake BMC's, then you can sell them on a fake website lol!

Your just being a retard. Watch my mouth?

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
BaNNi

3rd Oct 07 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Contract was complete as you can see.

I admit there was some delay in the beginning, i had created a website based upon a CMS which I thought would make it alot easier for dave to add content and update the website himself (being helpfull)

Instead he opted for the pure html with manual updating and I would even put the content on for him to get it done, along with the hosting provided.

To conpensate for the slight delay (which wasnt what he emphasized over) I credited his account for £100 on the billing system for him as a good-will gesture (which would infact mean he got the website free and £100 to get another service should he wish to use it with our services)

I have plently of evidence of myself waiting upon this "content" and other things.
C2RL R

3rd Oct 07 at 13:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i've been so proud of my fellow corsasporters this last few days....some of the threads have been amazing!
ssj_kakarot

3rd Oct 07 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BaNNi
Contract was complete as you can see.

I admit there was some delay in the beginning, i had created a website based upon a CMS which I thought would make it alot easier for dave to add content and update the website himself (being helpfull)

Instead he opted for the pure html with manual updating and I would even put the content on for him to get it done, along with the hosting provided.

To conpensate for the slight delay (which wasnt what he emphasized over) I credited his account for £100 on the billing system for him as a good-will gesture (which would infact mean he got the website free and £100 to get another service should he wish to use it with our services)

I have plently of evidence of myself waiting upon this "content" and other things.

you should have no problem then if you can prove you were waiting for the content, you cant fufill a contract if you are not able to do so because of the other party.
G11_VTS

3rd Oct 07 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haimsey you are just a twat! Theres a fact for you !
C2RL R

3rd Oct 07 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

harsh
Haimsey
Premium Member

3rd Oct 07 at 14:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Marcy Marc

Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

3rd Oct 07 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fight fight fight.........
BigSte

3rd Oct 07 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Liam
quote:

They were the things Dave A sold to people on here. But they turned out to be fakes, and now everyone feels it neccesary to bring it into every thread involving Dave.

still doesn't answer my question
Olsrey

3rd Oct 07 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

http://www.bmcairfilters.com/infoCDA.asp
Haimsey
Premium Member

3rd Oct 07 at 14:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Check my post below your question

Marcy Marc

taylorboosh

3rd Oct 07 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh the site works but then again on daves point of veiw it took you 6 months to do that ?????????????
taylorboosh

3rd Oct 07 at 14:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

nope u are a cock FACT
Olsrey

quote:
Originally posted by corsabadboy
yeh the site works but then again on daves point of veiw it took you 6 months to do that ?????????????

I agree, not much to show for the amount of time put in. I created a hole site with database integration in 3 months whilst being a full time student at college and a job.
BaNNi

quote:
Originally posted by corsabadboy

Hardly 6 months!
Haimsey
Premium Member

3rd Oct 07 at 14:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dave A
fight fight fight.........

Wouldnt be much of a fight tbf Im sure he would kick my ass

Marcy Marc

ssj_kakarot

3rd Oct 07 at 14:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rrrrrr see theres a factor that could sway it in daves favour, how long did it take you to do the intial site and then ask for the rest of the content.

The law usually has an "acceptable time scale" with things like that, 6 month aint going to go in your favour lol.

but if it only took a week or two to get the initial site up thats fine.
BaNNi

3rd Oct 07 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Site was up and done, had a carry on with Nominet to transfer the domain to my DNS, which after a week of confusion and explaining to those who didnt understand english very well finaly got done. Domain was transfered to my server on July 21st 2007.
taylorboosh

3rd Oct 07 at 14:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you look at daves point:

the reason he wants his money back is that you took so long he had to pay some one else to create the site for him, rendering the service (if you can call it that in daves opinion) you provided useless.

dave isnt a con artist i know him personally. im not saying you are either banni but you must see his point of veiw?
M4tt_Envoy

3rd Oct 07 at 14:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

beware.... Internet warrior in the house
Haimsey
Premium Member

3rd Oct 07 at 14:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by M4tt_Envoy
quote:

beware.... Internet warrior in the house

Marcy Marc

<<  3    4    5    6    7    8  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Owed money by another CorsaSport member 23 database queries in 0.2022932 seconds